napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does Dylan Gemelli even lift?? Open to find out...

95lb DB presses ain't no joke. My shoulders would be taxed just carrying the DBs to the bench lol
LOLLL they are not the lightest but i happen to be blessed in the shoulder department and have a much higher amount of strength there than it looks like i should...

This is great Dylan this is the way by shutting ppl up by walking the walk. Let the keyboard gangstas talk with their fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOLL exactly... thats all they are good at and like i said, its quite pathetic and i feel for them... i will always let actions speak on my behalf bro.. thank you for the support!

That gym looks fucking nice. Crazy capped shoulders bro.

yes bro, its a nearly brand new 24 hour fitness... very very clean, brand new equipment and great people in there... its everything you want in a gym... i appreciate the support bro!

Impressive and disturbing... only cause my shoulders suck (years of throwing around field stone). As always though, inspirational. Your video showed me I'm going way too low on DB presses. Keep the vids coming, that one helped me already! Happy New Year and thanks for all you do.

Impressive and disturbing... only cause my shoulders suck (years of throwing around field stone). As always though, inspirational. Your video showed me I'm going way too low on DB presses. Keep the vids coming, that one helped me already! Happy New Year and thanks for all you do.
i appreciate it brother and knowing i am able to help makes my day... thank you!

Impressive bro! Cool video, I think they would be popular if you did more which I'm sure you're going to.

Nice video DG. But really, it shouldn't bother you or anyone else concerned what anybody says. You are here, just like anybody & everybody else is here (I hope) And that is to make ourselves better, healthier and to live a long ass life. The people talking shit are usually the ones that need help more than anybody, but are just too lazy to do anything about it, except for running there mouths. We do what we do , for a reason. Keep up your good work on & off this forum.
Respectfully !!!

So, often times people like to run their mouth behind a keyboard (your mothers must be proud) in a truly pathetic manner however, it does get old, even when you ignore it most of the time... in the interest of helping many others who constantly ask me about my shoulder/delt/traps workouts as well as just shutting certain peoples' loud fucking mouths, i did a full recorded workout today... It has not been spliced an edited, but here's a preview clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-GNoJn1OI&feature=youtu.be

awesome bro , good luck

Great clip; ready for more!!! That gym looks the shit! Lol. I can't stand the haters, actually very tired of the bullshit haters!!! It's very nice to see you expanding on content, 💜 it!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No homo, but pictures do not do you justice. You look even better and more muscular in video.

I agree, I think that's common for all of us, you can't get a true 3d look effect without video to see the different angles. Dylan's waist to shoulder ratio is just friggin sick lol.

Great video. Super impressed! Great motivator. Can't wait to see the longer video! Way to bring it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Impressive bro! Cool video, I think they would be popular if you did more which I'm sure you're going to.

thank brother... definitely... that was just a small clip... the entire workout is being put together and will be ready to post next week

Nice video DG. But really, it shouldn't bother you or anyone else concerned what anybody says. You are here, just like anybody & everybody else is here (I hope) And that is to make ourselves better, healthier and to live a long ass life. The people talking shit are usually the ones that need help more than anybody, but are just too lazy to do anything about it, except for running there mouths. We do what we do , for a reason. Keep up your good work on & off this forum.
Respectfully !!!
this is definitely for me first and foremost bro... im not in the business of pleasing everyone etc but I do take pride in silencing assholes that are clueless anyway... you are right though, the ones that talk shit do so because in some way they are inferior and they do it to try to make themselves feel better, which i find quite pathetic and im just thankful im not that way.. i appreciate the support brother!

Hair is looking good in that vid! And of course the chest and shoulders are beastly too haha.
LOLLL i really appreciate that... i have not let it grow out in many years... im just letting it grow one more time... =) you wouldnt believe how long i had it at one point... down to my chest at least... =) i appreciate your support bro!

No homo, but pictures do not do you justice. You look even better and more muscular in video.
i really appreciate that bro... i work so hard on getting that ultimate physique with much more size but that extreme cut waist etc... its NOT easy but i have a concept on how to do it...

Top Bottom