napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video DO NOT buy steroids or ped's without knowing how to use them first! A new video by Dylan Gemelli

High quality videos about anabolic steroids, sarms, training, diet, nutrition and bodybuilding.
While it is quite difficult to comprehend the fact you need to make this kind of video, it was extremely informative and highly entertaining!

I strongly encourage everyone out there to really watch this one and let the message resonate... Pass it on to others you think it could help as well.. I feel very strongly about this and it is becoming a bigger problem by the day... It really needs to stop because this is one of the biggest reasons why people end up hurting themselves and I feel like the message in here can really save some people from causing themselves easily avoidable issues... I really hope this helps to keep people far more safe as well as develop a greater understanding of everything they are doing

Its sad that this video needed made but it did and I hope it gets watched by those that need it

Top Bottom