napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dmz first timer

It's usually a bad sign when guys start developing gyno and shutdown from "sarms". There's been a bunch of these stories posted here. It's rather sad.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You'd be surprised on how many guys at the gym do not know how to properly run cycles. They constantly chase their tails running oral only cycles all year long back to back. Anyone can get big running 8 weeks of dbol 5 times a year but that doesn't mean its the right/healthy way.
95% of the "guys at the gym" don't know a fucking thing about using steroids except "they will get me huge man!!" fucking fucktards bro, serious fucktards...

It's usually a bad sign when guys start developing gyno and shutdown from "sarms". There's been a bunch of these stories posted here. It's rather sad.

exactly! that is NOT ANYTHING that a TRUE sarm would do and how many times have we seen that? its absurd... the fact anyone can do that type of shit to another person is despicable... however someone that recommends dnp to fucking 20 years olds explains that part of it! the guy is fucking sickening

exactly! that is NOT ANYTHING that a TRUE sarm would do and how many times have we seen that? its absurd... the fact anyone can do that type of shit to another person is despicable... however someone that recommends dnp to fucking 20 years olds explains that part of it! the guy is fucking sickening
Dnp... Nuff said.
Zero respect for that kind of "advice".

Top Bottom