napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Different levels in vials question

toocoolforschool

Morning, Ive used these sources before and its good stuff but I noticed that the vials appear to be same size but the levels in them are different. One of the props is almost full while some of the others arent. Now Im aware that this thing can happen with ugl but I just dont wanna get shorted. If they are over filling them than cool. Just curious if yall would consider this an issue if you were me. Thank you.

Last edited:
I would contact source. I mean if you had a large enough syringe (10ml assuming those are 10ml vials) you could just draw it all up or in a couple syringes and measure?

You got too much time on your hands bro. Seriously...

I'd be more concerned with the quality unless you consistently get shorted on the vials.

I?ve never heard of those brands. IMO if my vials were significant less volume I?d take issue with it. I?ve never been short by any of our sources on here, I?ve actually had vials with more than 10ml. I also don?t like to see hand written labels but that?s just me.

Your that picky man?? Just be happy you have quality stuff. Those look pretty damn close. geez...

Have u weighed each individual vial yet I mean let?s just be certain ! Hahaha I?m jk man if I say it?s a good source then it should be fine but looks like an underground lab and they can?t be held to any standard know what j in mean hand writing in the label is a little sketchy for me to

Have u weighed each individual vial yet I mean let?s just be certain ! Hahaha I?m jk man if I say it?s a good source then it should be fine but looks like an underground lab and they can?t be held to any standard know what j in mean hand writing in the label is a little sketchy for me to

Same like I get it its the quality that matters but man a hand written label that looks like a 5 year old wrote it with a sharpie is kinda sketchy.

If you know the source has quality gear then just fuck it and pin it I wouldnt worry. Id worry if I were buying pharm products and they were off but UGL you get what you get.

Same like I get it its the quality that matters but man a hand written label that looks like a 5 year old wrote it with a sharpie is kinda sketchy.

If you know the source has quality gear then just fuck it and pin it I wouldnt worry. Id worry if I were buying pharm products and they were off but UGL you get what you get.

I came to that conclusion. I just am the type of person who hates potentially getting shorted. I understand what your saying though.

I came to that conclusion. I just am the type of person who hates potentially getting shorted. I understand what your saying though.

No I hear you and I 100% get it its just tough with UGL there are no standards like I know people over the years that have gotten gear that is underdosed, gear that is overdosed, when looking at orals they have bought a pack that is supposed to have 50 tabs for instance and gotten 58 as well as 47.

I usually stick with more main stream larger UGLs or go pharma but its pricey and to be honest if you have a good UGL source the differences are minimal but cost savings can be substantial.

Let us know though how the gear is!

I don't really pay much attention. I throw them in my stash and use them later. I definitely don't line them up to see if there's half a cc missing. Now if half the vial is gone I would wonder if it leaked out or something.

Top Bottom