napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dieting prep advice.

Macgyver123

Hi all. I need some advice for recipes to make egg whites ( 14 per day split into two meals) and tinned tuna ( 3 tins split into two meal) more palatable. Right not I want to cry when I see the meals. Carb cycling so one day it is only that and grilled chicken ( that is easy to eat) Help please!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i do two things with egg whites... 1... i let them cook with spoons of peanut butter throughout to melt and then i spread it before folding it into an omelette... egg white and peanut butter omlette... i also have 8 egg whites with mushrooms, zucchini and spinach with a splash of chili garlic hot sauce... you can also add protein powder to cook into them as well...

lots of people will drink them (pasteurized) or you could just throw them into a protein shake. boom you are done. as for tuna, i will put some sriracha right into the can and eat it like that. the egg/mushroom/zucchini/spinach thing is good that dylan mentioned too, i tried it a few times, put sriracha or the garlic chili sauce on it as well.

I do agree that eggs and egg whites can get boring....especially when you eat them every day which I do. I'll just try different ways to add spice or seasoning....and hot sauce here and there. Sometimes I'll eat the, on wheat toast to make a sandwich. Sometimes make an omelet out of it, and I've added in peppers, mushrooms and onions also

i have 22 eggs per day, 20 of which are egg whites so i know how important it is to make them taste as good as possible...

Egg whites are probably the quickest food to get boring. Definitely need to explore ways to spice it up. Myself included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom