napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

diet cheats and tricks

drb_iac

Guys like angel have a hard time with boring diets. How about us posting some of our tricked out recipes for him.

Low cal tiramsu
1 pack sugar free cookies, chocolate if possible
2 packs jello instant sugar free vanilla pudding mix
1 package of cool whip lite
3 cups of skim milk
3 scoops whey

Line the bottm of a 9x6 plastic container with the cookies.
Mix the pudding,cool whip, milk and whey together.Use a hand held electric mixer.
Pour this over the cookies just covering that layer of cookies.
Line more cookies over the pudding mix and pour the remainder of the pudding over that
Let chill ofr a few hours.

I do not know the nutritional breakdown, but it could be easily calculated. Wifey eats this every time she comes back from biking. I dont care for it...lol

Re: RE: diet cheats and tricks

drb_iac said:
Guys like angel have a hard time with boring diets. How about us posting some of our tricked out recipes for him.

Low cal tiramsu
3 cups of skim milk
3 scoops whey

Mix the pudding,cool whip, milk and whey together.Use a hand held electric mixer.
Line more cookies over the pudding mix and pour the remainder of the pudding over that

I do not know the nutritional breakdown, but it could be easily calculated. Wifey eats this every time she comes back from biking. I dont care for it...lol
That sounds pretty good!! Very nice treat for dieting. Thanks for sharing

you gotta watch those sugar free cookies tho......they are often made of sugar alcohol which is terrible to digest.

Re: RE: diet cheats and tricks

drb_iac said:

Low cal tiramsu
3 cups of skim milk
3 scoops whey

Thanks drb I really appreciate this so cool of you to go out of your way I'll be sure to be filling my self with nothing but dessert recipes lol jk, thank you I'll do things moderately..

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Re: RE: Re: diet cheats and tricks

gymrat827 said:
you gotta watch those sugar free cookies tho......they are often made of sugar alcohol which is terrible to digest.
Yup...

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Top Bottom