napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet and Nutrition basics 101

Great read helps a lot thanks for taking the time to write this RickRock I really appreciate it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another exellent post! very helpful, especially for me who is lacking to count calories, but I'm slowly starting and getting there!

Another exellent post! very helpful, especially for me who is lacking to count calories, but I'm slowly starting and getting there!

I'm glad you are finding it beneficial to you brother. It should help give you the tools you need to start to get your diet on the right track

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Guy's ,which brand of BCAA do you this is the best? I'm getting ready to order some stuff and I need to restock on aminos?

Guy's ,which brand of BCAA do you this is the best? I'm getting ready to order some stuff and I need to restock on aminos?

The one I use is recoverpro from AI sports nutrition. You can get like 125 servings for around 40$ which lasts a pretty long time. It's also a nice 4:1 ratio with high luecine content, and the flavored taste great. I think it's a great value for what you get and it has been my staple BCAA product for a few years now

Thanks for this info Rick, it helped me a lot really. I followed this for my sarms cycle (osta + lg + gw + mk) and gained almost 16 lbs. in 8 weeks (a steady 2.20 lbs. a week). Then I stopped making gains (myostatin maybe). Now that I have to wait until the next cycle, I was wondering whats your opinion on recomping (I dont think I will gain more muscle but I´d like to shed some fat while waiting next cycle and not loose hard gained muscle) and how would you lay out your macros. I´ll definitely follow any advice you can give me. Thanks a LOT for your help man!

Thanks for this info Rick, it helped me a lot really. I followed this for my sarms cycle (osta + lg + gw + mk) and gained almost 16 lbs. in 8 weeks (a steady 2.20 lbs. a week). Then I stopped making gains (myostatin maybe). Now that I have to wait until the next cycle, I was wondering whats your opinion on recomping (I dont think I will gain more muscle but I´d like to shed some fat while waiting next cycle and not loose hard gained muscle) and how would you lay out your macros. I´ll definitely follow any advice you can give me. Thanks a LOT for your help man!

Recomping is the single hardest thing to do correctly in all of bodybuilding, and there is no cut and dry answer for this. It's all about experimentation and finding out works out for you as an individual. Everyone is different. A good way to start is run about maintenance level calories or just slightly above that (no more than 200-300 calories over) and then make your caloric expenditure per day exceed that level of intake to give yourself a slight overall deficit. The easiest way of doing that is to add a good 30-45 minutes of cardio per day

That was quick! Thans for the reply, I was thinking the same (instead of going high carbs on training days and low on rest days). I´ll give it a try and report.

Top Bottom