napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

did my last pin on to pct question help?

robthomas

So Thursday I did my last pin of my test/deca cycle first time . I have all the proper things need for pct I was running arimedix 1ml and 0.5 caber liquid eod.
so now that I did my last pin I did want to switch to my aromasin that I have . So can I start Monday with my aromasin dose ?or wait the 2 weeks then start running it also with my clom and nolvo . Should I continue running it eod day like I did in my regular cycle right to the weeks that pct calls for . starting the clom and nolvo and I will be running all the liquid versions so dose break down of the liquid be nice to hear I have got it from my over board but would like to hear your guys to thanks for the help and also have the sarms needed as well

Last edited:
Can you re-post this so it's not one big run on sentence?

So Thursday I did my last pin of my test/deca cycle first time . I have all the proper things need for pct I was running arimedix 1ml and 0.5 caber liquid eod.
so now that I did my last pin I did want to switch to my aromasin that I have . So can I start Monday with my aromasin dose ?or wait the 2 weeks then start running it also with my clom and nolvo . Should I continue running it eod day like I did in my regular cycle right to the weeks that pct calls for . starting the clom and nolvo and I will be running all the liquid versions so dose break down of the liquid be nice to hear I have got it from my over board but would like to hear your guys to thanks for the help and also have the sarms needed as well

Just start with the Aromasin dosing right away and transition into pct from there. Just make sure you have the right pct in place

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom