napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did I inject too high in glute?

Alien_genetics

Hey guys, I just did a IM of Test E in the glute today. When I aspirated I had a decent amount of blood come straight back in the syringe. Of course I immediately pulled it out, got rid of any air bubbles there might possibly be and re did the IM into a lower section of my glute of course aspirating first. This was actually very suprising, I think I went too high in the upper outer quadrant. Any similar experiences?

It happens bro... Last cycle I was pinning 3cc's ed and my glutes needed a break. My delts are troopers they hardly give me any trouble. Quads are like a box of chocolates.

I don’t think you should have to aspertate in your glute there arnt any veins your gonna hit there? I juts started doing glutes I was a huge quad advocate but after hitting a few bad spots I decided to give glutes another shot and Wow so much easier ao glad I switched don’t know if I’ll do quads again. Your gonna have pain sometimes man could have to do with you moving the needle around to much not having a steady hand I recommend doing it in front of a mirror

Hey guys, I just did a IM of Test E in the glute today. When I aspirated I had a decent amount of blood come straight back in the syringe. Of course I immediately pulled it out, got rid of any air bubbles there might possibly be and re did the IM into a lower section of my glute of course aspirating first. This was actually very suprising, I think I went too high in the upper outer quadrant. Any similar experiences?

Happens all the time to me. I just send her home. Just press your alcohol pad on the site as soon as u pull out so u don’t lose the oil.. try delts and quads to give that ass a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happens all the time to me. I just send her home. Just press your alcohol pad on the site as soon as u pull out so u don’t lose the oil.. try delts and quads to give that ass a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My ass hurts lmao. Even got sciatica like a 1/10 for sure. Fuck me. Leg day tomorrow too

Glutes are an area that it's harder to hit a vein than about anywhere, but it's still possible....especially if you pin them too often and have built up scar tissue

Glutes are an area that it's harder to hit a vein than about anywhere, but it's still possible....especially if you pin them too often and have built up scar tissue
True... I've aspirated blood in my glute before with Tren Ace in the vial! That would be been a hell of a cough!

Do you know any technique to get this tightness out of my glute? Some stretching did help to a degree, as well as it being 24 hours later. I just want to get legs in today

Top Bottom