napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DGA PCT dosage time

Slip

Just received the DGA PCT in the mail and I looking forward to using it as a standalone product after finishing some Laxogenin.

On the bottle it says take with food but that is it.

I have used different test boosters in the past that worked well but wanted to show my support to DGA for the all hard work over the years.

Some of the others has specified taking before workout, first thing in the morning, before bed, etc. What has shown to be best with the DGA product? Or does it make a difference?

I also got some for a friend that came of TRT (doctor Rx), and they only gave him HCG to recover. After his swimmer test came back at zero, arrangements were made for a proper PCT, and this will be part of it. I will report back the results from the next test (swimmers and T). His morning wood returned right away, will be adding DGA in the last day or so of the Clo/Nova.

currently using and you will not be disapointed bro! i take at night meal because i have a fair few supplements with my morning meal - DG will have the best info for you though :)

currently using and you will not be disapointed bro! i take at night meal because i have a fair few supplements with my morning meal - DG will have the best info for you though :)
thanks brother, i really appreciate it!

yes, take it in the evening bro...

Top Bottom