napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

desma sarms

dasamter

Hey I'm planning to buy sarms in India can you guide me, are sarms in India original? Are they orginal as you guys get there? Here they sell by Desma brand

i have spoken with many indian natives about this... DO NOT buy these... i have had several guys have many issues with them so i dug around and found out these are NOT sarms... DO NOT buy these... www.sarmsx.com ships to india with no problems whatsoever and they have the best quality you can find...

Nothing you want to mess with at all bro. Stick with high quality sarms from sarmsx, who can be shipped to you in India no problem

okay the product is legit but you say you dont feel anything... LMFAOOOOO! wow.. fucking twilight zone

okay the product is legit but you say you dont feel anything... LMFAOOOOO! wow.. fucking twilight zone
I am from India and I can say that 99% of the Desma stuff people get in hand is faked and is dangerous.
Fake stuff is worse than running nothing at all.
Just stick to peptitdes and steroids here. You'll be good to go

I am from India and I can say that 99% of the Desma stuff people get in hand is faked and is dangerous.
Fake stuff is worse than running nothing at all.
Just stick to peptitdes and steroids here. You'll be good to go
thank you for sharing a first hand experience bro

You get what you pay for. I'll just leave it at that
Lol Bro it is not true here in India. People pay a ton more here for supplements and authentic gear. I repeat the keyword Authentic. If an Indian guy is getting something for really cheap, I doubt that it maybe real or maybe tampered with.
And sometimes, guys pay a shit ton of money just to get ripped off.
All kinds of jerks exist here. It is just time and patience which teaches us on dealing with supplement dealers and UGL distributors.
So please, people are willing to pay but the demand is wayy higher than supply. So people easily get ripped off here.

Lol Bro it is not true here in India. People pay a ton more here for supplements and authentic gear. I repeat the keyword Authentic. If an Indian guy is getting something for really cheap, I doubt that it maybe real or maybe tampered with.
All kinds of jerks exist here. It is just time and patience which teaches us on dealing with supplement dealers and UGL distributors.
So please, people are willing to pay but the demand is wayy higher than supply. So people easily get ripped off here.
i help so many people in india and its a huge huge issue there in terms of quality with EVERYTHING, not just sarms, but everything not to mention the horrible advice that is given out there... im really working on putting a lot of focus on things out there for many people.. i have a lot of supporters there that need my help so im doing my best

i help so many people in india and its a huge huge issue there in terms of quality with EVERYTHING, not just sarms, but everything not to mention the horrible advice that is given out there... im really working on putting a lot of focus on things out there for many people.. i have a lot of supporters there that need my help so im doing my best
I am one of your supporters man as your vedios taught me alot :) And there is major problem with the demand supply issue. Yeah some people are horrible at giving advices here. They just write down ridiculous cycles, no pct nothing. But I've been into this for a long time. I have seen a change in trend. People are now looking proper coaches which are scarce here.
Aesthetic and bodybuilding culture picked up speed few years ago in India. Thanks to the media. So now we have two major problems. Huge demand and very low supply because India is a closed market. Second is self proclaimed fitness gurus who dunno jack.
People in States are very luck as they almost have everything on hand. You guys never think about buying protein. You just buy it. But here, we have to hunt for the guy who is selling genuine stuff and the it goes on for the consequent supplements we want.
Cheers

I am one of your supporters man as your vedios taught me alot :) And there is major problem with the demand supply issue. Yeah some people are horrible at giving advices here. They just write down ridiculous cycles, no pct nothing. But I've been into this for a long time. I have seen a change in trend. People are now looking proper coaches which are scarce here.
Aesthetic and bodybuilding culture picked up speed few years ago in India. Thanks to the media. So now we have two major problems. Huge demand and very low supply because India is a closed market. Second is self proclaimed fitness gurus who dunno jack.
People in States are very luck as they almost have everything on hand. You guys never think about buying protein. You just buy it. But here, we have to hunt for the guy who is selling genuine stuff and the it goes on for the consequent supplements we want.
Cheers
i appreciate the support brother!

Unfortunately in your country scams are pretty commonplace. I personally wouldn't trust anything over there

Top Bottom