napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deer antler spray

I am dumbfounded why this dude whos panel is all over the place and may have made himself a TRT candidate already at the ripe old age of like 19/20 is still looking to use other stuff. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am dumbfounded why this dude whos panel is all over the place and may have made himself a TRT candidate already at the ripe old age of like 19/20 is still looking to use other stuff. Unreal.

Lol yep... exactly what I was thinking.

Well, at least in this case, Deer antler might be perfect for him! [emoji23] [emoji23]

Well, at least in this case, Deer antler might be perfect for him! [emoji23] [emoji23]

Now that was some funny ass shit. On second thought OP......Deer antler spray is the GAINZZZZZZZ shiziiitttttt. Infact, with a proper diet and program thats all you will ever need to run. Hit me up Ill ship ya some @60 a bottle. Need to run 1 year straight for max gains.

When did I say I was going to take deer antler spray? i was just asking if it works because my friends keep telling me it'll get you huge and I thought it was bs so that's why I asked if anyone's ever used it before and I am running my pct idk why you guys have to be such dicks no matter what i say all you guys try doing is selling me your over priced sarms. I'm done with this fucking site ✌��

Dude your high E sides are showin....

Last edited:
When did I say I was going to take deer antler spray? i was just asking if it works because my friends keep telling me it'll get you huge and I thought it was bs so that's why I asked if anyone's ever used it before and I am running my pct idk why you guys have to be such dicks no matter what i say all you guys try doing is selling me your over priced sarms. I'm done with this fucking site ✌��

No one is trying to sell you anything, calm down. You're getting mad because people are telling you the truth. Half of your questions could be answered if you took 5 seconds to do your own research. Relax, it ain't that serious.

It's just fun, everyone's having. Breaking balls is what guys do!! Laugh a little, think about it. Your the one that said you were lactating. Of course guys are going to break your shoes, But in the end note everyone will help you if needed.

buh bye bitch.

I take it you remember his other post JP!!!!This dude has had 2 threads all over the place where he jammed on and literally questioned everyones advice while shoving some unknown prohormone shit down his throat with no plan until learning that his levels may be unrecoverable at this point and he has likely caused himself to need TRT at 19/20. Less than a week later this dude is asking about deer antler. I call bullshit on the friend line. He has no patience and is addicted to anything that may provide an edge as he lacks the knowledge, discipline, and sheer want to do it himself the right way. End fuckin rant.

I take it you remember his other post JP!!!!This dude has had 2 threads all over the place where he jammed on and literally questioned everyones advice while shoving some unknown prohormone shit down his throat with no plan until learning that his levels may be unrecoverable at this point and he has likely caused himself to need TRT at 19/20. Less than a week later this dude is asking about deer antler. I call bullshit on the friend line. He has no patience and is addicted to anything that may provide an edge as he lacks the knowledge, discipline, and sheer want to do it himself the right way. End fuckin rant.

You mean his legit sarms? 99.9% purity. Bwahahaha

Last edited:
anal suppository

almfih.jpg

Top Bottom