napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca with Aripiprazole(Abilify) instead of caber

Ricky93

Hello,
My doctor has put me on 10mg of Abilify. I'm wondering if while running Deca at 300mg/week I can skip Cabergoline and not have prolactin issues... I already have gyno(from puberty) and worried it might aggravate. As long I keep my estrogen levels within range, is it safe? Is my Abilify dosage sufficient?

Thanks in advance for answers.

Hi Dylan, thanks for your answer. I'm a huge fan of your videos and have watched them all before the YouTube's channel shutdown.
I guess the answer to my question is a "yes" since dopamine agonists seem to lower prolactin; including aripiprazole.

I'll attempt Deca at 300mg a week and regularly check for prolactin and estrogen levels.
Is there anything else you think I should check for? Red Blood Cell count? Cholesterol? I want to use steroids safely.

This is the cycle I have in mind:
Test 250mg/week
Deca 300mg/week
Dutasteride 0.5mg/day (25 years old and already losing some hair)
Arimidex starting at 0.5mg/day and probably lowering it to EOD after bloodwork. Last time I checked my E2 was at 16(never used AAS) which tells me my aromatize enzyme isn't very potent.

Thank you.

Last edited:
you should be checking everything before you start any cycle...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Always. Always. Always have caber on hand when you run deca.

Always. Always. Always have letro on hand for big test cycles.

Those are facts. You may not need them but having them at the first sign of a problem is imperative.

This isn't a fact but my opinion is that you should also always run proviron with Deca. It goes a long way helping to fend off deca dick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom