napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca question...

Bro... you've got the shortest fingers in the universe! Your thumb is either gigantic, or your fingers come from The Shire lol...
991893a60ecbe1689979c0b42048a4e0.jpg

Big hands and big feet

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I've never tried to RoboMass blend, but I respectfully challenge you to find a Robo product with more PIP than the 100/100/100 RoboRip blend.... I had huge knots everywhere for weeks that felt exactly like knives inside them. Being a newbie to blends, I finished all 4 bottles. Transformation was incredible.

Back on topic, I've always believed Deca induced collagen synthesis (like anavar) alongside repairing tears of the ligaments and tendons...
Like I said it was old school and the first vial of that blend that robo made a fee years ago

Like I said it was old school and the first vial of that blend that robo made a fee years ago

Yeah, I remember people complaining of the old-school PIP on the EVO forums years ago. Funny enough, I usually dilute injections with Deca or EQ. You're a brave man for persevering!

Deca have me soft, souple hands that the boys love. Girls I meant.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

I administer my deca by hand... hold up, you mean to tell me they mean something else by the term deca dick?? Dayuuuum! Been screwing that up. Back to topic now promise...

Top Bottom