napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca question...

I'll tell ya'll straight out.On topic.I've been enamored with Deca ever since I heard the old school greats did them,but what I've been hearing/reading about the sides,it's scary as shit.I'll probably just stick with test c & sarms for the next couple years,maybe dabbling with t-bol & winny somewhere in there.

Deca did help my joints specifically my rotator cuff temporarily but HGH is where it's at. It barely even bothers me anymore.

Pharma Lady Rep
@cbbram I totally agree with rotator cuff releif. Both cuffs are torn and verified with mri.
Deca does give me great releif with something as simple as putting on a shirt.
Mind you I am smart enough to know it is the deca and don't abuse my body more than I would off deca.
For me deca is a necessary when I need pain releif.

@phurious I see that you disagree and call it bro science in your earlier post.... we are going to have to agree to disagree on this, for me.deca is where it.is at when I can't take the limited movement in my shoulders as deca gives some respite to my ailments...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

@cbbram I totally agree with rotator cuff releif. Both cuffs are torn and verified with mri.
Deca does give me great releif with something as simple as putting on a shirt.
Mind you I am smart enough to know it is the deca and don't abuse my body more than I would off deca.
For me deca is a necessary when I need pain releif.

@phurious I see that you disagree and call it bro science in your earlier post.... we are going to have to agree to disagree on this, for me.deca is where it.is at when I can't take the limited movement in my shoulders as deca gives some respite to my ailments...

Yes i get that. But its not a fix all. Its masking the problem. Why not get the problem fixed.

PHURIOUS

64bc82b5d4f543a588bf22d32ec281c2.jpg

Old school robo.... the pip on that concentration was incredible

I've never tried to RoboMass blend, but I respectfully challenge you to find a Robo product with more PIP than the 100/100/100 RoboRip blend.... I had huge knots everywhere for weeks that felt exactly like knives inside them. Being a newbie to blends, I finished all 4 bottles. Transformation was incredible.

Back on topic, I've always believed Deca induced collagen synthesis (like anavar) alongside repairing tears of the ligaments and tendons...

Well thanks for all the awesome responses guys! I'm on vaca and haven't had time to check back in Til right now. So from what I'm reading from you guys I'm assuming a low dose would be dumb for a first deca cycle. Also doesn't heal the joints, just masks the issue. Plus there's no point of dong that for me in only 30 and joints feel pretty good. Only my right rotator cuff hurts here and there after a heavy shoulder day. So I suppose I'll wait for my first true bulking cycle which will probly be start over the winter. Thanks for the support guys! I'm excited for next year! I'm Gona bulk during the winter for a first bulk cycle, bridge with sarms and then do a first cut cycle next spring into summer and possibly compete dependingb on how things go! Taking it slow though. No need to take a million compounds to fast and fuck myself up. I'm taking Dylan's advice as this is a marathon, not a sprint!!

Save it till you decide to run deca and test, have some caber on hand in the event prolactin issues arise. No point half ass doing something with a half a bottle. 100mg of deca is good for some joint pain relief, 400 - 600 is the typical bulking dose, but a half bottle is only good for waiting on a full one to arrive. It needs an 8 week run minimum, no more than 12 - 16 IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT WELL and Deca is a great bulking compound, but it's a wet gainer. I love me some Deca.
100% agree. Hold off till next cycle and do it right

f805e64818e48f68923a7792525c1e6b.jpg

Thats funny Im running the same blend smooth as hell Ill be honest theres a 1.5 ccs of EQ going in the same pin but still havent felt any pain
Well thanks for all the awesome responses guys! I'm on vaca and haven't had time to check back in Til right now. So from what I'm reading from you guys I'm assuming a low dose would be dumb for a first deca cycle. Also doesn't heal the joints, just masks the issue. Plus there's no point of dong that for me in only 30 and joints feel pretty good. Only my right rotator cuff hurts here and there after a heavy shoulder day. So I suppose I'll wait for my first true bulking cycle which will probly be start over the winter. Thanks for the support guys! I'm excited for next year! I'm Gona bulk during the winter for a first bulk cycle, bridge with sarms and then do a first cut cycle next spring into summer and possibly compete dependingb on how things go! Taking it slow though. No need to take a million compounds to fast and fuck myself up. I'm taking Dylan's advice as this is a marathon, not a sprint!!

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Never gotten anything but quality from robo. Im even phurious is voutching for him and Ive used his gear too and his tren is fire . my next cycle will be biotech because Im repping for them now and I want run a log and be able too give my honest opinion when asked about products.

I'll tell ya'll straight out.On topic.I've been enamored with Deca ever since I heard the old school greats did them,but what I've been hearing/reading about the sides,it's scary as shit.I'll probably just stick with test c & sarms for the next couple years,maybe dabbling with t-bol & winny somewhere in there.

I was the same way and avoided dca for a long time, in fear of the side effects and getting Deca dick etc....but decide to run it last winter for the first time and LOVED it I had no sides, and It's now one of my favorite compounds by far and I'll run it every single winter now

The imfamous deca dick is caused from a rise in prolactin due too its binding affinity as a progesterone and an androgen .progesterones amd estrogen work together too raise prolactin. Guys experiance this buy running a gram of test with 800 mg of deca and no AI like jackasses there using high dose of progeserone and there test is high as hell causing a ton of aromitisation high estrogen and high progesterone equals prolactin limp dick and puss leaking nipples.

The imfamous deca dick is caused from a rise in prolactin due too its binding affinity as a progesterone and an androgen .progesterones amd estrogen work together too raise prolactin. Guys experiance this buy running a gram of test with 800 mg of deca and no AI like jackasses there using high dose of progeserone and there test is high as hell causing a ton of aromitisation high estrogen and high progesterone equals prolactin limp dick and puss leaking nipples.

I pretty much agree. It has a lot to,do with estrogen control. I ran my test pretty high at 900mg and deca was at 500mg, however I ran 12.5mg Aromasin every day and my libido and sex drive stayed strong the whole cycle.

Top Bottom