napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca prolactin question

Okay thanks Dylan, wanted to try out the 500mg test to see how I would feel on it. I’ve never tried the big test cycles before. Do you think Ill get any less results by lowering my test to say 350?

I’d personally say you should pin 125mg of test Cyp and 100mg of npp every other day. Dylan I’m sure will have different input, but I always respect what he has to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay thanks Dylan, wanted to try out the 500mg test to see how I would feel on it. I’ve never tried the big test cycles before. Do you think Ill get any less results by lowering my test to say 350?

I think you will get better results at 350 because you will have less sides going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah it just depends on the person. I personally feel and look best on around 750 test, but most people dont handle test as well as I do. I do not aromatize easily at all

i hear you bro but thats honestly backwards thinking even though it doesnt seem like that... you get more out of it when you keep your sides lower... so you actually had it right in thinking to keep your test lower... lower sides mean more gains... maybe no initially, but you have to think long term... some people just handle it well and some dont... it really comes down to the person but MOST dont handle high test very well

I think you will get better results at 350 because you will have less sides going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’m pinning currently E3D with the test and npp in the same barrel. Okay thanks guys, I’ll lower it for sure and see if I notice much difference with the bloat. Not wanting to go through arimidex like water anyways.

Top Bottom