napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca/NPP, Test and Dbol cycle log!

So an 8 week cycle, 10 day break, and then 8 more weeks. If you were on long esters only, 10 days would be fine in the middle. Pin a little extra the morning you leave and jump back on when you get back. Which looking at your compounds, that would be ok anyways since deca is mixed in with the shorts.
Dylan typically stays out of the source section so your best bet is to pm him or post it in the main section.

Do you know how I could move this whole post and log over to the other main section?

So an 8 week cycle, 10 day break, and then 8 more weeks. If you were on long esters only, 10 days would be fine in the middle. Pin a little extra the morning you leave and jump back on when you get back. Which looking at your compounds, that would be ok anyways since deca is mixed in with the shorts.
Dylan typically stays out of the source section so your best bet is to pm him or post it in the main section.

Do you know how I could move this whole post and log over to the other main section?

Ok I've been deciding my dosage.
Week 1-16 Test C 300mg (shots 2X a week)
Week 1-8 Nandro X (Deca, NPP, no ester Deca) 400 mg (shots 3X a week)
Week 9-16 Deca 400mg
Week 1-6 Tbol 60 mg ED
Week 1-12 LGD and RAD 140
Week 1-16 Aromasin 12.5 every 3 days
Week 9-10 (10 days) LGd and RAD 140 only (Christmas trip)

Masteron
Proviron
Winstrol oral
PCT

Last edited:
My protectants will be:
GW 50156
Co Q 10
Tudca for liver support
Hawthorn berries (Cardiovascular support)
Saw Palmetto & Pygeum (Prostate support)
Carditone (Cardiovascular support)
Fish oil
Liv52
vitamin D and Magnesium

I'm doing great so far with the Tbol, NPP/Deca, Test cycle! I'm up 11.5 lbs (from 183 lbs up to 194.5), looking way pumped and jacked. Looking to put on another 10 lbs before Dec. 21st (leave on 10 day Christmas vacation then.)
I'm trying to eat more but it is really difficult, just don't have a huge appetite. Working legs twice a week and calves every other day. Trying to get them to catch up.
I'll post new pics soon.

Good shit man... I've done a ton of research on deca. When it's time for me I plan on making the most of it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good shit man... I've done a ton of research on deca. When it's time for me I plan on making the most of it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
All my lifts have gone up huge, vasular shoulders, many people are stopping and noticing the great gains. Feels good!
I still need to decide what I am going to do my second 8 weeks. 8 weeks of what I am on now (currently), 10 days off while away on Christmas vacation doing LGD and Rad 140 SARMS, then a Recomp cycle. Could be Tren, Test , Winstrol and Proviron.
Still trying to eat enough and get enough calories per day, don't thing I'm really getting enough. I get full too easy and acid reflux.

FullSizeRender(4).jpg Recent pic (last weekend) I've gained 3 pounds since then (196 lbs.) Traps and chest and popping out, been walking 40 minutes in sand. Calf workouts every other day.

Top Bottom