napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca for hip joint pain

fastmosts

Dylan, i suffer from left hip arthritis. Doc says i have 5 years before i need a new hip. Question, do you think i would get ANY benefit if I shot 1/4 cc Deca of 2oo mg(meaning 50mg) every 2 weeks or so? I don't want to take anti-inflammatories or pain pills. Also, I am on TRT 1cc cypionate every 10-14 days. Please advise or share thoughts. THANKS

LOVE all your youtube helpful videos brother

Steroids should NEVER be taken specifically for a reason like this, EVER.

Deca is a band-aid, not a cure.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Shit like these last 2 post ive seen(2 wks in 1st cycle.....is the other) thats gonna end up makin DG stop makin videos.

no i do not whatsoever... deca is not some magic healing potion man... it could help mask a wound but you obviously cant stay on it too long and when you stop its only leave you worse off than when you started...

Back in the day Deca had a reputation for its seemingly miraculous effect on joint pain. No one ever said that it was just a temporary fix and it seems that the myth just keeps going.

Someone was telling me about these injections you can take for joint support? Not sure if you guys are familiar with these but wouldn't those be a better alternative than deca?

I use joint support capsules, and the guy was telling me the joint support injections kick in way quicker and are way more affective than the capsules.

Try HGH???
I've been contemplating trying this myself in the near future, since my joints and especially my tendons can't keep up as well as they used to now that I'm in my mid-40s (especially so on cycle). I've been looking into it a little, and my understanding is that you run dosages on the lower side for this purpose. I'm curious if this sounds right, since HGH can get real expensive real quick, and if possibly there are better alternatives you'd recommend.

I've been contemplating trying this myself in the near future, since my joints and especially my tendons can't keep up as well as they used to now that I'm in my mid-40s (especially so on cycle). I've been looking into it a little, and my understanding is that you run dosages on the lower side for this purpose. I'm curious if this sounds right, since HGH can get real expensive real quick, and if possibly there are better alternatives you'd recommend.

I'm curious to hear any feedback on this myself.

mk2866 and mk677 are both great options...

Back in the day Deca had a reputation for its seemingly miraculous effect on joint pain. No one ever said that it was just a temporary fix and it seems that the myth just keeps going.
Deca increases the synovial fluid in the bursas between our joints. So the relief from joint pain is actually more cushion. As far as healing properties versus masking symptoms? During a cycle with deca joint pain is alleviated, then it is like buying some time for your joints, and wont necessarily make them any worse, but when you come off of deca, synovial fluids decrease, and your back to where you were, if not worse since symptoms were being masked...

You would only need to run 2-3 units a day as apposed to the body builders who run 10-15. So 100 units will last you over a month. It can be expensive depending on where you get it from 200-400 dollars for 100 units is average from what iv seen. The only other alternatives are MK and Sermoralin. My doctor I get my Testosterone from offers sermoralin for around 250 fornaonth supply and it is not as strong as HGH as it is a secretagog makes your body produce more if it’s own HGH instead of injecting additional HgH. I’d think of it as an investment man the only thing that will really heal you.

Thanks Dylan! I'll read up on mk2866 and mk677 for proper protocols for usage.

Thanks RUCingdsgainz! I guess I'm going to be doing a bit more research on this as well.

Top Bottom