napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca EQ

Gixxer

Sup fellas,

First time with EQ. Through week 9. I heard it gives you hunger symptoms, which is good since I’m bulking.
My last cycle was just deca, and I was hungry all the time, also a good thing while bulk.

But the cycle not so much, I basically want to puke every time I eat. Consuming around 4.5K calories, sometimes 5K.

Any of you guys had this issue and any thoughts how to choke down all these calories.

you may be eating too many fiber/veggies and other filling foods...try to stick to simpler carbs around your workout time , and don't combine high protein with high fat and high fiber...this combo is too filling...

everyone is different... ive never had eq make me any hungrier than normal but some people have reported that... everyone is different on how they respond

you may be eating too many fiber/veggies and other filling foods...try to stick to simpler carbs around your workout time , and don't combine high protein with high fat and high fiber...this combo is too filling...

Yeah I’m trying to switch it up from complex to simple carbs. I’m eating around 80g of fiber and it’s killing me. Lol

Did you go right to eating 4.5-5K in calories from a smaller average or did you steadily increase from a lower amount?

eating too much fiber will make you feel extremely full man and you are eating A LOT so that is too be expected

Couple be too much fiber which makes you feel full and not want to eat. Also, are you taking anything that might suppress appetite like orals? Also how much test are you using and what AI dose? If estrogen goes too high or low it can crash appetite

Did you go right to eating 4.5-5K in calories from a smaller average or did you steadily increase from a lower amount?

My maintenance is around 3,800k. I’ve slowly increased it from 3.8 to 4.5 over a few months time frame.

Couple be too much fiber which makes you feel full and not want to eat. Also, are you taking anything that might suppress appetite like orals? Also how much test are you using and what AI dose? If estrogen goes too high or low it can crash appetite

No orals. My test is 700mg weekly. If you remember I’m sensitive to estrogen so I need to take more AI than the average person. I’m doing 25mg daily which puts my levels around 29, which is perfect for me.

Yes, I’m trying to figure out a better carb sources that doesn’t contain as my fiber, because it’s difficult to eat now.

Well u just have to try different foods and see what works for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No orals. My test is 700mg weekly. If you remember I’m sensitive to estrogen so I need to take more AI than the average person. I’m doing 25mg daily which puts my levels around 29, which is perfect for me.

Have you considered lowering your test? If ur estro sensitive......

excellent point about the test dose... thats extremely high and that can also cause you issues man.. why so high?

excellent point about the test dose... thats extremely high and that can also cause you issues man.. why so high?

Not sure, I was trying for higher levels of testosterone numbers while bulking to build. But I could be wrong.
I’m usually around 2500, but I’ve see other guys upwards to 6K

I feel good on 700mg, no issues with estrogen as it’s around 29.

Not sure, I was trying for higher levels of testosterone numbers while bulking to build. But I could be wrong.
I’m usually around 2500, but I’ve see other guys upwards to 6K

I feel good on 700mg, no issues with estrogen as it’s around 29.

Get the most from the least. Sometimes less is more. I would drop the dose and concentrate more on tweaking diet and training.

there's absolutely no need to be that high whatsoever... if you are only at 2500 total test on 700 mg per week there is a serious issue with your test... there is also no need to have a test level of 6000... are you sure you know what you are doing?

Top Bottom