napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Dosage

perezoner

Hey everyone,

I am soon to begin my test e and deca cycle. This is the same as my previous two cycles. The first was dosed at 300MGS per week and the second was dosed at 400 MGS per week. What are your guys thoughts/experiences with running deca over 400 MGS? I was planning on going up to 500 maybe 600 depending on how everything is going.

Hey everyone,

I am soon to begin my test e and deca cycle. This is the same as my previous two cycles. The first was dosed at 300MGS per week and the second was dosed at 400 MGS per week. What are your guys thoughts/experiences with running deca over 400 MGS? I was planning on going up to 500 maybe 600 depending on how everything is going.
Some are fine with it higher and some aren't. I've ran it 600 with zero problems. Just depends on how you respond. If you were fine at 400, maybe just go 500 next time and see how it goes if you're wanting to increase

i wouldnt really go too much higher than 400 with it... i dont personally recommend going over 400... thats when the side effects generally start for most... everyone is different and thats your call.. im not personally recommending to go any higher than that

Personally deca has very low sides even at 600 but I think the key is to were you run your test with deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally deca has very low sides even at 600 but I think the key is to were you run your test with deca

I’ll second this. Test at 2-300 and deca up to 600mg and I was golden. That’s me though. You have to figure that out yourself.

I’m running my test lower right now on my deca cycle now at 400 and deca at 500 at week eight erections did seem as good versus my 500 test 500 deca cycles . But this time I have really scaled back my ai and I’m running my estrogen higher I like it

Top Bottom