napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol

tbol is not necessary to split the dosage.. it has a longer half life and so you are fine to take it once a day...

Tks both - could you stack Tbol with LGD on a bulk and avoid any water / estrogen side effects you’d get from dbol?

Great question. Tbol has a relatively long half life of 16 hours. You can space it out if you want to, but i wouldn't say it's necessary. Depends on who you asked, but i have done it both ways and found absolutely no difference.

Whenever you do choose to dose it, I wouldn't take it around the time you take your liver supports.

What about an AI (like Aromasin ) - do you need that on tBol? Or just have Nolvadex to hand if required?

What about an AI (like Aromasin ) - do you need that on tBol? Or just have Nolvadex to hand if required?

Do you need an AI specifically for TBol - no, you shouldn't as it does not convert to estrogen.

However, you will likely still need an AI depending on what other compounds you are running. I certainly hope you are running testosterone alongside the tbol, in which case, depending on the dose, you will likely need an AI.

Top Bottom