napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol, What's Up

Dbol aromatizes like a bitch bro. I'm not very estrogen sensitive and I'd definitely up the Aromasin a lot... A lot. Better to prevent than run an anti gyno protocol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You need to be running an AI bro. Going without an AI is careless and are supposed to control estrogen to stay in range...not wait for side effects

no sir, nolvadex is a SERM and will only block estrogen at the receptor point (basically only helps block gyno build up, but does nothing for adverse health effects due to increased estrogen) you need and aromatase inhibitor (which actually controls the estrogen itself). I personally would go with 12.5mg of aromasin every other day and adjust from there accordingly. Good to have the Tamoxifene (nolvadex) on hand and can be used for your PCT
Thanks for your help I do appreciate it and I am always willing to learn more I obviously have some more research to do. There is no need to address me as sir.

Thanks for your help I do appreciate it and I am always willing to learn more I obviously have some more research to do. There is no need to address me as sir.

Lol I gotcha bro, just wanna make sure your good and protect yourself so u don't have any major issues

Top Bottom