napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol, test prop, anavar & proviron cycle advice

chibaya

Good day Dylan

Before I get into it, I would like to say great informative work that you’re doing man and you’ve helped a lot of guys out.
I’m contacting from Zimbabwe and would like to get pro advice on a 7week cycle I’m planning on running
I’m going to take dbol 30mg (week1), 40mg (week2-4), 30mg(week5) and test prop at 200mg (EOD) for 5weeks and lastly finishing off with anavar, 30mg (Every day) and proviron as my finisher to shed of body fat and water weight.
I chose a cycle that has short ester steroids so they release faster in my body and I run a short cycle without opening myself up to multiple side effects.
I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my dosages and any other advice you can help me out with.
I’m 79kg
Height 178cm
Body fat 13%
My goal is to gain 7-8kg in the 5weeks as I’ll be in a caloric surplus and my diet will consist of clean carbs, chicken breast, veggies high in fiber
When I start taking anavar I’ll be in a caloric deficit, carb cycling every week

Good day Dylan

Before I get into it, I would like to say great informative work that you’re doing man and you’ve helped a lot of guys out.
I’m contacting from Zimbabwe and would like to get pro advice on a 7week cycle I’m planning on running
I’m going to take dbol 30mg (week1), 40mg (week2-4), 30mg(week5) and test prop at 200mg (EOD) for 5weeks and lastly finishing off with anavar, 30mg (Every day) and proviron as my finisher to shed of body fat and water weight.
I chose a cycle that has short ester steroids so they release faster in my body and I run a short cycle without opening myself up to multiple side effects.
I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my dosages and any other advice you can help me out with.
I’m 79kg
Height 178cm
Body fat 13%
My goal is to gain 7-8kg in the 5weeks as I’ll be in a caloric surplus and my diet will consist of clean carbs, chicken breast, veggies high in fiber
When I start taking anavar I’ll be in a caloric deficit, carb cycling every week

8kg in 5 weeks? That isn’t happening. Need to re-evaluate those goals. Plus a 7 week cycle probably isn’t worth it. Other guys on here would be able to advise you further.

you have to get realistic here man... you want damn near 20 lbs in 5 weeks... i cant help you if you cant be realistic and serious... how old are you?

Top Bottom