napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol first cycle 17 year old

neesakey

I am 17 years old and i wana use steroids its my decicion i am use Dianabol 10mg/100tablets its good for my first cycle for 1 month? and what next i need to use?

oh its your decision, you are absolutely right about that... you enjoy fucking up your life... i certainly am not contributing to it so you do WHATEVER you want since you clearly know it all yet you dont even know how to use it... SMFH SMFH SMFH!!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

I am 17 years old and i wana use steroids its my decicion i am use Dianabol 10mg/100tablets its good for my first cycle for 1 month? and what next i need to use?

Use your head brother. You risk fucking up your life just for a few lbs (of water)...
Tell us what your goals are so we can actually help you out with your diet and training

That's not a decision we will support here in any way shape or form bro, so good luck. You're in the wrong place for help with a cycle at your age. You are making a very bad decision that can have but consequences on the rest of you life.

Jajajajaja!!! ����

Good one ����

The title alone of this is just completely WRONG!!
Hey Bro, I hope you take the advice that everyone is giving you and not start using steroids in any way.
You will FUCK your life up. Now ask yourself Is it really worth it?
If you say yes then God HELP you!

Well I wonder how that cycle went and if he listen to any of the wise men on the thread. Oh the days of the "dumb and young" invincible attitude. I remember those days. Kinda miss them honestly. :)

Top Bottom