napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle review please

krusherwat

Hi Dylan,

I hope all is well! I wanted to start out by saying that I understand you are not a doctor and are making no medical recommendations. These questions serve as an exploratory foray into Sarms and even more generally… entertainment.

To give you an idea of my history… I am a 32 year old 5’9 former (High School level) athlete. I have been natural all of my life. I don’t intend on ever starting on steroids. Prohormones gathered my interest roughly a decade, but I was concerned about the potential effects (combined with my lack of education) on my boy in my early 20s. I’m a bit on the mesomorphic scale (I gain and lose both fat and muscle really fast.). I lift heavy and have the frame of a running back.

I have been training for a bit, but I have set a goal of logging a recomp cycle that ends around early May 2019 (First phase). My philosophy is to lift heavy with some HIIT cardio. Essentially…. Build lean body mass while cutting some of this excess adipose tissue. (Or… Recomp)

As a result of dieting and running I have already lost around 50lbs since June. This places me at about 225-230 with an intention to get to 190-200 by next June. Of course there has been some muscle wasting, and I’d like to gain some of that back. I was originally interested in running a 12 week recomp stack with the following (With all options carrying an assumption of that Post CT will be added week 9 and a mini PCT cycle of Clomid and Cardarine upon completion):

RAD 140 (Testolone)
MK-2866 (Ostarine) (As a bigger guy, the joint benefits are especially attractive)

I saw on the isarms forums that you suggested as a possible option as well:

S4 (Andarine) (I am a bit wary of the effect on vision)
MK-2866 (Ostarine)
GW-501516 (Cardarine)

However, I watched your videos (and completed some independent research on) on SR-9009 (Stenabolic). This Sarm seems to be 100% in line with my goals. Could it safely be added to either of these stacks. I’ve read that the effects of Sarms are their best when stacked, but I didn’t want to overdo it on my first foray.

This makes a stack like

RAD 140 (Testolone)
MK-2866 (Ostarine) (As a bigger guy, the joint benefits are especially attractive)
GW-501516 (Cardarine)
SR-9009 (Stenabolic)

Seem very attractive, but would it be overkill? Sorry for the wall of text. Thank you so very much for your hard work!

Thank You,

it's as far from overkill as it can be ... great stack actually gw and sr are completely side-effect free

thats a damn nice stack man, damn nice... that is far from overkill and a cycle that is often recommended

Top Bottom