napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle results

spicoli

Hey guys, I'm 31 5'11 and have been training on and off for 20 years and have been consistent for the past few years. I just finished pct on my 4th cycle.

At 17 I was training very consistently but couldn't get past 155lbs so I got myself a bottle of sustanon 250 and ran 500mg/wk for 5 weeks and got all the way to 180lbs. Didn't run a pct but was able to maintain 170lbs. Throughout this time I stayed lean enough to see my abs.

My 2nd cycle was 500mg/wk sustanon and 300mg/wk deca that I started about 2 months after that and cut short 3 weeks in due to becoming too aggressive. In those 3 weeks I went from 180 to 193. No pct after that either, I was a very careless youth. After that I maintained 185lbs.

Then at 20 I got some 5mg dbol and ran 15mgs a day for about 6 weeks, I didn't keep track of my weight at this time so I don't have those results to post.

And for this 4th cycle, still not a proper one, I ran dbol for 5 weeks. 20mg/day for 2 weeks, 30mg/day for 2 weeks, 20mg/day for 1 week. At the beginning of the cycle I was 180lbs, got all the way up to 198lbs. Didn't have an AI to run on cycle and didn't notice gyno develop until the end of the cycle. It was about the size of a golf ball. Then ran clomid 50/50/25/25, nolvadex 50/50/25/25, arimasin 12.5/day, mk-2866 25mg/day, gw-501516 20mg/day.

During pct the gyno shrunk a good amount, almost half the size it was. A couple days after then end of pct I recieved my raloxifene 60mg 5 months worth and immediately started taking 60mg/day. I'm 8 days into taking the ralox and plan on running it until the gyno is gone or I run out.

I'm currently maintaining 190lbs, was sick all last week and missed a weeks worth of training. As you can see I haven't been very smart and calculated but after this last cycle I have definitely learned my lesson. I will never run another cycle without all proper supplies.

I have plans to run 2 more cycles, this time I'm going to do it right and give body plenty of time to recover before I do them. I'm planning on 20mg/day dbol 4 weeks, 250mg/week test e 10 weeks, aromasin 12.5eod(paying close attention for gyno) for both cycles. These will be run next year.

I also just ordered 12 weeks worth of mk-2866, gw-501516 and lgd-4033. Great customer service from PE as expected. I want to run the sarms cycle before the test/dbol cycles. Should I wait until I'm done with the ralox gyno protocol before I start the sarms?

Also I have my requisition papers for blood test that I'm planning on taking in the next week or 2.

Also bro if ur gyno prone dbol should not be used at all. Maybe tbol but definitely not dbol

Thanks, yeah my plans aren't set in stone just thinking that if the ralox works then the next time around I can control it with a proper cycle. But I'm sure you're right will definitely consider switching to tbol.

spicoli said:
Thanks, yeah my plans aren't set in stone just thinking that if the ralox works then the next time around I can control it with a proper cycle. But I'm sure you're right will definitely consider switching to tbol.

Yea when u get that in check we can set u up with a better cycle than what ur planning. Yeild some better results with less sides.

spicoli said:
Hey guys, I'm 31 5'11 and have been training on and off for 20 years and have been consistent for the past few years. I just finished pct on my 4th cycle.

At 17 I was training very consistently but couldn't get past 155lbs so I got myself a bottle of sustanon 250 and ran 500mg/wk for 5 weeks and got all the way to 180lbs. Didn't run a pct but was able to maintain 170lbs. Throughout this time I stayed lean enough to see my abs.

My 2nd cycle was 500mg/wk sustanon and 300mg/wk deca that I started about 2 months after that and cut short 3 weeks in due to becoming too aggressive. In those 3 weeks I went from 180 to 193. No pct after that either, I was a very careless youth. After that I maintained 185lbs.

Then at 20 I got some 5mg dbol and ran 15mgs a day for about 6 weeks, I didn't keep track of my weight at this time so I don't have those results to post.

And for this 4th cycle, still not a proper one, I ran dbol for 5 weeks. 20mg/day for 2 weeks, 30mg/day for 2 weeks, 20mg/day for 1 week. At the beginning of the cycle I was 180lbs, got all the way up to 198lbs. Didn't have an AI to run on cycle and didn't notice gyno develop until the end of the cycle. It was about the size of a golf ball. Then ran clomid 50/50/25/25, nolvadex 50/50/25/25, arimasin 12.5/day, mk-2866 25mg/day, gw-501516 20mg/day.

During pct the gyno shrunk a good amount, almost half the size it was. A couple days after then end of pct I recieved my raloxifene 60mg 5 months worth and immediately started taking 60mg/day. I'm 8 days into taking the ralox and plan on running it until the gyno is gone or I run out.

I'm currently maintaining 190lbs, was sick all last week and missed a weeks worth of training. As you can see I haven't been very smart and calculated but after this last cycle I have definitely learned my lesson. I will never run another cycle without all proper supplies.

I have plans to run 2 more cycles, this time I'm going to do it right and give body plenty of time to recover before I do them. I'm planning on 20mg/day dbol 4 weeks, 250mg/week test e 10 weeks, aromasin 12.5eod(paying close attention for gyno) for both cycles. These will be run next year.

I also just ordered 12 weeks worth of mk-2866, gw-501516 and lgd-4033. Great customer service from PE as expected. I want to run the sarms cycle before the test/dbol cycles. Should I wait until I'm done with the ralox gyno protocol before I start the sarms?

Also I have my requisition papers for blood test that I'm planning on taking in the next week or 2.

I'm glad you learned your lesson from the poor decisions you have made. You have a great plan for the future. Just make sure to get that gyno under control and take the right amount of time off between cycles in high time you can implement the sarms to bridge with. I would also encourage you to do regular blood work to make sure everything is in check. As always, if you have any questions make sure to let me know

im always a major advocate for getting all issues cleared up before your cycles, ESPECIALLY gyno issues so i would treat that ASAP and get it cleared and THEN start your sarms stack... as far as your next cycle, i think it would be best to see what kind of transformation you get with sarms and then accommodate your goals to coincide with that because you may see some changes you did not expect that you want to keep or further enhance etc... always take things in stride and don't plan far too far ahead as this is a marathon and not a sprint... one step at a time brother

Thanks for the advice bros, I'm really glad I found this forum. Great people here, like a real brotherhood

spicoli said:
Thanks for the advice bros, I'm really glad I found this forum. Great people here, like a real brotherhood

That's exactly the kind of home we want here for all of you brother. It is most certainly a family here, and I'm glad to have you as part of it. Let us know if you have any other questions

spicoli said:

that's exactly right brother and one thing i can assure you, there will be be questions unanswered or any sort of lack of guidance and aide at anytime!

Top Bottom