Hi, 25yo, 13%body fat, over 7 years of gym, 178cm, 84kg
I have been now on week 4. I started with TST enanthate 250mg per week, and daily 40mg stanozolol.Its my first cycle. Eating 200g carbs, 240proteins.
So..my plan..
1-15 test enan 250mg once a week
1-6 stanozolol 40mg per day
7-12 without stanozolol
13-18 stanozolol 40mg per day.
18- PCT
My question is if i should stop using stan after week 6, give my body 6 weeks stop and after that start using stan again.
Also i have anastrazol at home but not using it. I cant buy aromasin at our country. Would be any other option to use something with test enan for gyno ?
Thanks for your answer.
I have been now on week 4. I started with TST enanthate 250mg per week, and daily 40mg stanozolol.Its my first cycle. Eating 200g carbs, 240proteins.
So..my plan..
1-15 test enan 250mg once a week
1-6 stanozolol 40mg per day
7-12 without stanozolol
13-18 stanozolol 40mg per day.
18- PCT
My question is if i should stop using stan after week 6, give my body 6 weeks stop and after that start using stan again.
Also i have anastrazol at home but not using it. I cant buy aromasin at our country. Would be any other option to use something with test enan for gyno ?
Thanks for your answer.

