Trenrage said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"LAfit" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
I am about 2 weeks into my current cycle so I wanted to give a quick picture update... for those who don't remember, here is the cycle and YES it is quite advanced and NOT something I recommend to most unless you are vetted and even then, this is quite advanced...

1-20 test cyp 250 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
2-?? Tren storm 500-750 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

Yes , I go hard... I am considering (and this depends on the tren sides etc.) stopping the storm at week 10 - 12 and then adding tren ace/test prop blend the last 6 weeks... we will see on that though...

Here are the current updated pics...

What's your stats Dylan? Weight and height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right now 6'1" 185 4.8%
Nice, I figured you were at least 6', very lean for sure. How much weight are you looking to put on

You know brother, thats a good question because im not sure yet... Adding tren made me change my mind... Maybe 10 more at the same body fat would be what im thinking
The reason I ask, I know you eat a deficit and only want good lean gains. If you added another 10lbs at that bf, it would be sick!

Yes, I am trying to add a few more calories but honestly, it's difficult at times because im so busy with the forum and emails etc... I honestly forget to eat and I always used to think that comment was absurd until it actually started to happen! I understand now when I hear that, it's possible it is true... You get such a rush and stay on it and before you know it, 5-6 hours have passed and you have not moved! I so regimented and strict as it is so i just don't deviate man... I guess I have been doing it so long it's just normal... I do miss going out to eat here and there but i just love what I do so damn much I don't change it up because I think I would be miserable if I did... Don't get me wrong, we travel, etc... but 95% of the time, its strict, by the gemelli code (LOL) etc... honestly bro, even when we travel, i MUST have a kitchen at our hotel and before we even go to check in, we find the first whole foods we can, get groceries and stock... I just don't eat out, etc... I know it sounds crazy but i would be miserable the other way... I guess i eat to live, not live to eat... Everyone has their own way though so I know I do things to the extreme but i just can't help it... Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE some pizza or pasta, fuck I'm Italian but I just can't make myself do it!! Even "medicated" LOLLLLL

staying away from dat der pizza is quite hard lol

It most certainly is my friend!

Bro I can't wait to see how you like tren and see what it does to your physique. I hope you're trying to grow with it and not cut! You're gonna look sick after [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Hey DG - how many cals are you thinking if increasing to? Also, are you gonna stick with your cardio routine through the whole cycle?

It will be interesting to see what tren does if you stick with your high cardio and low cals.

Good luck bro

I truly think that Dylan will grow just fine on Tren. When it comes to dieting correctly and knowing their own body, I can't think of anyone that has that down better than him. I have no doubt whatsoever that his results will be fantastic.

I've only bulked with Tren one time, and I've either been at a recomp or cutting defecit every other time I ran it. Tren is a drug that in my opinion doesn't need a big surplus to see dramatic results. Even at a defecit, I get strong as an ox and build a nice amount of lean muscle mass on it. That's why I love it so much. When I bulked with Tren I honestly did not grow at any higher of a rate than when I cut with it. That was my experience, and why I think it's the most perfect body recomposition compound on the planet. I know primo is also in this category but I still haven't ran that...just yet. Biotech will have primo soon, and you can bet I will have my hands on some of that as well!! :D

JackSteel said:
Bro I can't wait to see how you like tren and see what it does to your physique. I hope you're trying to grow with it and not cut! You're gonna look sick after [THUMBS UP SIGN]

I think a nice 10 lbs. added with the same body fat would be slightly beast... nothing too insane and nothing massive, but for me, more than enough! If i TRULY want to add 15-20 I could do that in my sleep, literally... I have to fucking work to keep it low like this but Im just not comfortable over 200... For me, that is quite easy actually but its more of a day to day comfort thing than any although im going to try a few different things with adding tren and tbol this go round... we shall see!

Tha_waco_kid said:
Hey DG - how many cals are you thinking if increasing to? Also, are you gonna stick with your cardio routine through the whole cycle?

It will be interesting to see what tren does if you stick with your high cardio and low cals.

Good luck bro

Hey brother... Im trying to just add 250-300 more... I try to stay at 2500 a day but i honestly have trouble doing that... i know for the amount of output i have that its very low already but i have a way of holding muscle well because of the TYPE of nutrients in the ratios I work out so while to the naked eye it definitely seems out of whack, I KNOW personally that its not as it appears but I also know I need to add more, especially to feed tren... So its a work in progress... :D

I do the same cardio year round or i would just be miserable so I am also intrigued to see what tren can do given my routine... I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT BRO and I know you always have valuable input so any time, I am all ears... Thanks brother

Didn't know you were allergic to the gh Dylan , you had serostim right ? I remember a pic posted a long time ago , I just assumed you were on now . What reactions did you have ?

Jacfolly said:
Didn't know you were allergic to the gh Dylan , you had serostim right ? I remember a pic posted a long time ago , I just assumed you were on now . What reactions did you have ?

Hey bro... You misread... Its not he gh im allergic to... Several pitassium rich foods, for instance bananas etc so my sodium/potassium ratio is off from where it needs to be with gh use so it makes me retain water and i mentally cant endure any water retention bro... I wish i could use it but it just does not work for me but its all good!

Looking good man. Adding that 10 extra pounds will make you a beast. 4% is some crazy shit right there.

you should be putting a considerable amount of muscle by the end of the cycle; especially being that ripped the difference will be obvious.

RickRock said:
You are looking incredible Dylan, and its only going to get better from here. Loving the cycle setup

Thanks brother... I am mad at myself for putting tren off so long but I am happy I waited at the same time because throughout these years, testing things one by one has been the best way to do things and I am glad I saved the King for now as opposed to running it too early... Same with tbol... I always knew how great both were but even when we know certain things to do or methods to use, we all tend to get stuck in our ways at times... I am glad I am one that is open to new things and implementing different strategies...

cybrsage said:
Very nice! A little jealous, but that simply means I have something to work towards! :)

I am just happy to provide motivation for you man! Trust me though, I always look in the mirror and find flaws and so my goal is to take each day, one day at a time and address something, small or large, and try to improve in some facet regardless of how much or little... IMPROVEMENT each day CAN be achieved if you aim for it and take EACH day one by one...

9th Wonder said:
Looking good man. Adding that 10 extra pounds will make you a beast. 4% is some crazy shit right there.

I agree brother and I am going for it! When I want something, I don't fucking rest until I have it and then when i get it, it only makes me hungry for more...

I am definitely feeling the drastic increase in strength and my body is actually sore all over from pushing so much extra weight... No doubt due to adding tren to the equation but I just feel great... The tbol is also adding a lot to the mix as well... I am going to have to add MK2866 and TB500 this week to prevent any nagging injuries that are likely to occur with this much of an increase in strength... I am absolutely love this though and see this as being one of if not most productive cycles I have ever ran...

Now if we could just get you to eat more than three bites of a kale sandwich we would have it made lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom