napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help requested/Beating a drug test

bossem

Hello Dylan,

I need some advice for pwer lifting. To be up front I have only been back lifting for 8 months and want to compete next year (2020). I'm currently on TRT 1 200mg shot of cyp every 10 days. I'm also type 2 diabetic. I seem to struggle with liver and kidney functions per blood work. I'm looking at you product for helping me regulate some of the organ stress. Here's what I have on hand to use. Test any type, Anavar, Anadrol, Halo and Tren. I have gained great strength with Test 500mg week/Tren 400mg week/Anavar 50-75mg ED combo. Cost of cycle not a concern as I make a good salary. Would you recommend a specialty doctor to check blood and prescribe TRT and possible other care (designer steroid cycle? I'm looking to build strength only. I have to lose about 25lbs to get into my 105kg weight class masters 2 in IPF power lifting fed. I need to know about beating a test from IPF. I would also like to know how to be clean at competition and maintain strength? Pleas advise on sarms as well. I'm watchingyour videos and see you have a great deal of respected knowledge. Also please advise cycle support meds as well.

so there is a lot here i cannot help with... trt doctors etc... i cant help much with that.. thats up to you to find a local endocrinolgist you like and work with them on it... i also dont get into anything with beating tests etc... that does me not one bit of good.. besides making me look like im promoting cheating, lets just say that i tell you to do something to beat a test and then for whatever reason, you fail the test... WHO gets the blame and has someone start to spread shit about them etc.. that would be me... not worth it whatsoever so im sorry i cant be of help there...

what i really dont understand is that you say you struggle with liver and kidney function and then rattle off a list of some of the most toxic shit you could possibly come up with... halo?? tren?? anadrol??? fucks sake man, do you have any sort of care whatsoever about your health here? thats just crazy...

i appreciate you supporting me and the videos but if you watch me you have to know that im going to think this is rather wreckless bro... i have to look out for you, not just tell you what you want to hear

Top Bottom