napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle for her

Gixxer

Sup guys

I need some help for my friend.

She is 5'8 166lbs 13% she trains 5 times a week, she does cross fit and needs some help with gaining lean muscle and strength, she also would like to drop some BF.

What would you recommend for her? Any females have experience with steroids?
I've talked to her about sarms but she would rather use steroids instead.
Any personal feedback would be helpful.

Thanks

what is her age?
how long has she been training?
what is her diet like? does she track her macros?

she would rather use steroids instead? that is kind of stupid for a female to say honestly. she must not know about SARMS

She is 35, been training for 10 years. She has a personal trainer that writes her meal plans and she just follows it, so I'm not sure what her macros are. But her diet and training are on point, she just feels that she is stuck and needs a boost.

She has competed before and is looking to compete again in spring. She does figure.
When she competed all the girls did anavar and clenbuterol and wants to do the same because she saw the results from her friends. She doesn't know much about Sarms and would just prefer to do the real thing, if that makes sense. (Don't judge her)

But by all means I'm up for any cycle assistance Sarms or roids. I shared my experience with her when I took LGD/GW.
I know there isn't to many steroids women can use but it sounds like anavar is one of the better ones to go with.
I was just looking for some personal experience from women who have used and wanted to her how it treated them.

I've ran multiple sarms cycles to help drop body fat and tighten, I've had great experience..gw..sr..mk2866..s4, I also ran a 15 week cycle of primo/eq and 6 weeks of anavar. I've logged sarms and my steroid cycle. A great option for her would be sarms stacked with anavar. I definitely wouldn't start her on anything more until she familiarize herself with effects of Anavar. I like both sarms and anavar!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

miss bizz is perfect to ask and she basically answered the same exact way i would... clearly its nice to have a female perspective and she's the one i am always comfortable having other females talk to... now, from my years of experience working with females, i have found that obviously anavar is the top choice to use for women... it is also the one steroid i feel comfortable having a woman use followed by a low dose of primo but generally, i keep it with anavar.. anavar and sarms is the perfect combination... i really like this option for her... she is going to have to find out about clen on her own if that's what she's set on but she will learn the hard way about it...

here is what i would go with for her

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=144&search=super

1-6 anavar 10-20 mg day1-12 lgd-4033 5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks MissBizz for your feedback, I'll have to find that log and read it.

Dylan I know you mentioned clen before but I didn't pay much attention because it wasn't something I was going to add into my cycles. But you believe it's more harmful than good? I definitely don't want my friend to hurt herself and I would never recommend something if it wasn't a good option to go with.

I like that layout with the Sarms added in with anavar.

Thanks MissBizz for your feedback, I'll have to find that log and read it.

Dylan I know you mentioned clen before but I didn't pay much attention because it wasn't something I was going to add into my cycles. But you believe it's more harmful than good? I definitely don't want my friend to hurt herself and I would never recommend something if it wasn't a good option to go with.

I like that layout with the Sarms added in with anavar.

brother, i wont even discuss it nor recommend it... have her watch my videos on clen... maybe it will open her eyes on it...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dylan+gemelli+clenbuterol

Anavar is a good one for women to start with as far as steroids go, but I would definitely talk to her again about sarms. They are such a great option for females because of how safe and effective they are. Anavar and sarms would be great together and this is what I'd recommend to her

5-12 Anavar 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK2866 25mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

RR you think she should use anavar as a finisher instead of a starter?

Dylan, I will watch those videos and have her do so as well.
But it sounds like something we won't go with.

Appreciate all the feedback and cycle layouts. Thanks guys and gals! :)

RR you think she should use anavar as a finisher instead of a starter?

Dylan, I will watch those videos and have her do so as well.
But it sounds like something we won't go with.

Appreciate all the feedback and cycle layouts. Thanks guys and gals! :)

make sure she has cycle support with anavar as well.. she can run anavar as a kick or a finisher... either way is fine...

Thanks, I found it on Amazon but unfortunately I can't see the directions.

When does she take this? During or afterwards?

Yes MissBizz, I was thinking the same thing. I thought women didn't need a PCT.

Thanks, I found it on Amazon but unfortunately I can't see the directions.

When does she take this? During or afterwards?

Yes MissBizz, I was thinking the same thing. I thought women didn't need a PCT.

you take 4 pills twice daily... when you take anavar you take the cycle assist 4 hours away from it or it can hurt absorption....

Top Bottom