napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and hgh

gattermag

Hi Dylan, first of all thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to post so much great videos.

So my question

In March I was weighting in at 117.8kg, im 28 yeard old and 172 cm tall. I was obese. So I started going to a nutritionist who set up a meal plan, setup my macros to loose weight gave me recipies and full body exercises ect.

It is now 1 st August and I am weighing in at 83kg. Big loss.

Now I was working out at the gym and decided to get into body building, I have a nice wide frame and seems to easily gain muscle. My nutritionist forwarded me the details of a Mr Universe competitor to help me out at the gym which he is doing. Very nice guy but very strick.

He put me on the following diet 7 days a week:

1 scoop protein shake I use ON with 50g of raw oats.

4 time a day of 200g cooked chicken breast, 50g of raw rice and a serving of fiber, I tend to use broccoli or spinach.

As far as a work out plan Im doing 4 days, chest tricep, shoulder, back bicep, core legs. 6 exercices of 3 x 15 on the large muscle groups and 3 exercises of 3 x 5 on the smaller ones. with 30 minutes of treadmill at medium intensity following the resistance workout.

We started clen on a 2 day on 1 day off cycle.

Im finishing off a trenbolone, test and masteron cycle of 8 weeks and on pct at the moment.

Im using 2 ius of HGH per day with test once a week.

In October I plan on going on a test, deca and sustanon cycle for 8 weeks.

My main concern is im finding my diet to be boring and difficult to follow without a cheat meal.

I was obese and I love food, Im a gelato chef so you can see my concern here.

I was wondering if you had some advice for me, now please think that I still have fat to shred but my previous diet consisted if very little protein and carbs and fat, my guy said my body was "eating itself" and thats why I was put on this diet.

Thanks for all the information you share in your excellent videos.

dude, i want nothing to do with this... you have no business using all this shit man... unbelievable that you are using tren, clen etc , i dont even know what to say... you are just going to have to deal with the consequences i guess man... i just cannot believe what im reading... you have no business using things like this.. sarms, yes, you could absolutely use but tren???? clen???? wow man, just wow...

Thats exactly the reason why im posting here, as this was given to me, not sold. Given. By my guy. And after reading up I was seeing that i should not be using.

Thats exactly the reason why im posting here, as this was given to me, not sold. Given. By my guy. And after reading up I was seeing that i should not be using.
are you using them then or not? i guess im not following you exactly... have you actually used any steroids yet or you just have them??? what are your FULLL stats? age/height/weight/body fat???

Yes I finished my clen. I have 2 weeks of tren, test and mast. Im on pct. in on 2ius of hgh per day and 1 test 250 per week. 28 years old 172cm tall, 84 kg weight and approx 20% body fat

20%???? okay man, im not going to be hard on you but you have to stop this bull shit NOW... you are way too far overweight for steroids and tren??? brother, STOP the bs now... you already put yourself in a bad spot using clen... you have no clue the shit you are getting yourself into here...

what do you mean you are on pct right now? you cant use test in pct????? what do you mean you have 2 weeks tren, test and mast?? good lord man... please, i urge you to stop NOW why are you even using hgh?

That's a rapid weight loss alright. I know that wouldn't have been easy so kudos to you. Also as Dylan alludes to, stop what you're doing and forget about your next cycle. I'm not sure why you're doing test and PCT at the same time, the former defeats the purpose of the latter. Stop listening to 'your guy' and watch DG's videos.

Im following the advice i got from my guy? Do i just stop? Or do i need to do or take somethibg?
i dont even know what to tell you because i dont have a clue what your doing because you cant answer my questions... what are you on pct for right now and what on earth do you mean you have two weeks of tren test and mast??? it doesnt even make sense what your saying aside from the fact that "your guy" is the biggest fucking dumbass and ASSHOLE on the planet for giving you such terrible advice. i want to help you, but you have to stay away from fucking idiots bro... this guy is going to seriously hurt you

Top Bottom