napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle advice

rgook

Hello all,

So first time posting but figured I would throw out my newest stack I plan to start in about 3 weeks as I've never incorporated SARMS into a cycle or at all before.

First I am 28 Currently around 200 6'1 I fluctuate between 15-20% BF off cycle usually trim down to around 8-10%. Diet is good usually when cycling I do meals every two - three hours. I hit cardio in the morning on a run then I will hit the weights in the evening time.
I started running cycles when I was 18 so no stranger to the needle but foreign to SARMS. I've been doing a ton of reading and research but figured I would put it to the experts. I am trying to lean out while still getting a bit of mass (Aren't we all).

Cycle: 12 weeks

1-12w Test E 600mg weekly: 300mg Monday / Thursday
1-12w Tren Ace 300mg weekly: 100mg Monday/ Wednesday / Friday
4-12w Masteron A 450 weekly: 450mg Monday
(Debating on Stanozol 10mg daily)
6 months MK 677 25mg Daily (I know I said 12 week cycle but I've seen great things from long term here so that's my thought process)
1-12w S-4 Andarine 50mg daily (Split in 25mg - 25mg)

So that is what I had in store would it be worth it to add GW-501516 20mg daily in that as well? I am expecting good results. I've run Tren Ace countless times as I am sure most people here have but I usually do test Prop but wanted to mix it up a bit as well as Masteron I usually only hit the last 5 weeks of a cycle but figured try to get more of the hard chiseled look throughout. Well there it is any fine tuning or feedback will be welcomed let me know what you all think.

Hello all,

So first time posting but figured I would throw out my newest stack I plan to start in about 3 weeks as I've never incorporated SARMS into a cycle or at all before.

First I am 28 Currently around 200 6'1 I fluctuate between 15-20% BF off cycle usually trim down to around 8-10%. Diet is good usually when cycling I do meals every two - three hours. I hit cardio in the morning on a run then I will hit the weights in the evening time.
I started running cycles when I was 18 so no stranger to the needle but foreign to SARMS. I've been doing a ton of reading and research but figured I would put it to the experts. I am trying to lean out while still getting a bit of mass (Aren't we all).

Cycle: 12 weeks

1-12w Test E 600mg weekly: 300mg Monday / Thursday
1-12w Tren Ace 300mg weekly: 100mg Monday/ Wednesday / Friday
4-12w Masteron A 450 weekly: 450mg Monday
(Debating on Stanozol 10mg daily)
6 months MK 677 25mg Daily (I know I said 12 week cycle but I've seen great things from long term here so that's my thought process)
1-12w S-4 Andarine 50mg daily (Split in 25mg - 25mg)

So that is what I had in store would it be worth it to add GW-501516 20mg daily in that as well? I am expecting good results. I've run Tren Ace countless times as I am sure most people here have but I usually do test Prop but wanted to mix it up a bit as well as Masteron I usually only hit the last 5 weeks of a cycle but figured try to get more of the hard chiseled look throughout. Well there it is any fine tuning or feedback will be welcomed let me know what you all think.
test dose is too high and ompletely unnecessary... id go with 300-350 mg of test... 10 mg of winstrol is absolutely and utterly pointless unless you are a female so dont bother with that aspect of it... i would go with acp105 in there with s4 and forget winstrol altogether and obviously you need gw501516 with tren which ive covered for many years now... also your ancillaries with aromasin or arimidex and dostinex... i have a video discussing this stack...

https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale has you covered on your sarms and they are having a memorial day sale now as well!

Dylan has you covered on this one! I would suggest to watch his video and follow his guidance

test dose is too high and ompletely unnecessary... id go with 300-350 mg of test... 10 mg of winstrol is absolutely and utterly pointless unless you are a female so dont bother with that aspect of it... i would go with acp105 in there with s4 and forget winstrol altogether and obviously you need gw501516 with tren which ive covered for many years now... also your ancillaries with aromasin or arimidex and dostinex... i have a video discussing this stack...

https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale has you covered on your sarms and they are having a memorial day sale now as well!
This^!
Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

That is a lot of gear man, lol. I would probably cut the test down to 300mg per week just to keep some of the water down. Makes more sense since you are also trying to drop fat....don't want that bloated look.

Okay I did go in and watch your videos on gw for some reason I never saw them previously. I am adding into the cycle and am going to drop the test dose should I drop it down to 150mg M/F with the Test E or just 300mg M? The Winstrol I didn't expect to use and am going to leave it out. Sarms for sale is who I used as I have seen your previous posts on them being very good. Having an issue with them getting my Mk677 but that's another discussion. Appreciate everyone's feedback!

Okay I did go in and watch your videos on gw for some reason I never saw them previously. I am adding into the cycle and am going to drop the test dose should I drop it down to 150mg M/F with the Test E or just 300mg M? The Winstrol I didn't expect to use and am going to leave it out. Sarms for sale is who I used as I have seen your previous posts on them being very good. Having an issue with them getting my Mk677 but that's another discussion. Appreciate everyone's feedback!
ypu would pin test e twice a week... either go with sarms.forsale or umbrellalabs.is and they will get you taken care of... should be a great cycle for you if your diet and training are consistent and disciplined!

Top Bottom