napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

randoors

Hi mate, I am 48year old man & only have just stepped into to this world of steroids & have found so many ppl are full of BS when knowing wot they talking about, I have found u as a very good source of information & have leaned a lot from u already.
I did a 3week cycle of peptides earlier on in the year n got some good gains, I'm now on my 2nd week of Dianabol & next week start a cycle of injections of Pharma mix 6, I was just wondering weather its best to inject with a 25gauge or 23gauge needle, also I'm more looking at my long term goals & keeping my gains from this so I do understand that my PCT is important with Clomid or Nolvadex... which would u recommend?
And is there anything else I should be doing as well
Any help u can give me is appreciated

Hi mate, I am 48year old man & only have just stepped into to this world of steroids & have found so many ppl are full of BS when knowing wot they talking about, I have found u as a very good source of information & have leaned a lot from u already.
I did a 3week cycle of peptides earlier on in the year n got some good gains, I'm now on my 2nd week of Dianabol & next week start a cycle of injections of Pharma mix 6, I was just wondering weather its best to inject with a 25gauge or 23gauge needle, also I'm more looking at my long term goals & keeping my gains from this so I do understand that my PCT is important with Clomid or Nolvadex... which would u recommend?

3 week cycle of peptides??
now youre taking DBOL and starting ijnections??

bro, what in the heck are you even doing. come on man
this is all over the place

bro, i recommend you just stop seriously... you are all over the place... you dont have a clue what you are doing and you need to just stop now... please man... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many anabolic cycles have you ran?

Top Bottom