napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Cycle - What do you think?

justry4n

Hi there, I'm 24 years of age - and planning to complete a cutting cycle. I've done steroids before, when I was around 18/19 (big mistake), had some bacne issue and upper neck acne issues, and gained a real fat face - was running test and deca.

This time round, I'm a bit more informed. I was planning on running this cycle, with these doseages.

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 09.17.05.jpg

What are everybody's thoughts on the cycle and doseages?

I haven't got any family history of male pattern baldness, so you reckon i will develop any hair loss issues? I also have some issues with gyno, thanks for last time, will this cycle make it worse for me? and with acne - will this come back?

The reason for this cycle is to cut to a competing level, will this keep my face defined as im a model and don't want to get a fat face, like deca does.

Many thanks for your help guys,
Ryan

This is a recommended cycle through a credible roid company, so thought it would be ok. Can anybody answer my other questions??

Just wait for Dylan or Rick Rock to answer you.
They need to sleep, too & have other life outside the forums.

You can start by posting this information:

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Age - 24
Height - 6ft 3
Weight - 93kg
Body fat % - 11%
Years of training - 8 years
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) - See above
PCT for each cycle - milk thistle
Goals - Cut BF, rip up
Supplements (if any) . - CLA and Fish Oil
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) - Good, slightly go off track
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) - None

You are too young for steroid use my friend, and this cycle is horrible. It's nothing but orals. You can't run orals without testosterone. Also Anavar is a women's drug and Clen is not worth using. It has horrible side effcts and is very bad for you

Steroids are not fat burners, and what you are trying to do with them makes no sense. Sarms would be a good option for you. i can help,you set up a stack but you need to stay away from steroids

Thanks for your reply Rick - surely there's no safe age to take steroids?

This stack is from steroidscentre.com - so confused, as the reviews on this stack are crazy, even on 3rd party websites.

This stack is from steroidscentre.com - so confused, as the reviews on this stack are crazy, even on 3rd party websites.

Reviews mean nothing on underground website mate. They will do anything to sell their shit. There is no safe age for steroids but there are "safer" ages. Under 25 you're body is still developing, building itself. Put steroids into it and you will break that process and you can cause damage to your body that will be with you for life. Also orals only will ruin you, they will shut down your test and will basically just be destroying your liver. That many orals is a bad idea regardless

No there isn't a safe age but the more mature your body is the better, 25 is regarded as being the bare minimumbut imo 30 would be better.

As far as the stack goes my guess is that people give it rave reviews when they're still on it because you would get good gains whilst your running it. As there's no test you'll be shut down hard and after the cycle finishes you will lose everything in addition to having to cope with the sides that come with a cycle.

So over and over I see guys take contest prep regimines and implent them as some sort of cutting cycle too loose a considerable amount of body fat. No no just no .when you see cutting cycle for bodybuilders with winstrol and masteron test prop and heaps of tren clen and t3 were not talking about dad bod hoping too see abs were talking about 8 percent body fat in the offseason getting too around 4 dried out too get on stage super shredded . just getting decently lean requires only diet That's it

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

You are too young for steroid use my friend, and this cycle is horrible. It's nothing but orals. You can't run orals without testosterone. Also Anavar is a women's drug and Clen is not worth using. It has horrible side effcts and is very bad for you

Steroids are not fat burners, and what you are trying to do with them makes no sense. Sarms would be a good option for you. i can help,you set up a stack but you need to stay away from steroids
Actually that layout is perfect for a wemons figure competetor

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

When you see cutting cycle for bodybuilders with winstrol and masteron test prop and heaps of tren clen and t3 were not talking about dad bod hoping too see abs were talking about 8 percent body fat in the offseason getting too around 4 dried out too get on stage super shredded.

Exactly, it's not going to work out the way they think it will. Even if it logically makes sense it should; but things are just not that simple.

That's a pretty shitty source of info bro. There's a ton of bad and misleading information out there.

It's especially unsafe to cycle steroids at a younger age, because you can do irreversible damage to your developing endocrine system. Much different than cycling when older.

I think the OP should create a cutting plan and not a cycle!! Even if you were 30 years old and someone laid out the so called perfect cutting cycle it wouldn't matter as much as your cutting plan!! What I mean by cutting plan is, what am I going to do with my nutrition to get cut? How many grams of protein carbs and fat? How has my body responded in the past? How much cardio do I need to do? What type of cardio works best for me? How am I going to structure my strength program to ensure I keep or increase lean mass? How disciplined am I? Am I prepared to sacrifice what I need to attain my goal? How long will it take me to reach my goal? creating answers to these questions and formulating a plan is the secret bro!! Out of all the questions mentioned the most important one is HOW DISCIPLINED ARE YOU!!!

bro i dont give a flying rat piss what the reviews said, that cycle is GARBAGE bro. its all orals. its retarded to run that cycle. and it has CLEN and ANAVAR. which are both bad choices.

there is no 100% safe agem but 25ish is the rule of thumb because not only does it allow you time to mature but it gives you time to train and work on diet for YEARS, assuming you start at 20 or so. you need experience with weights and diet and need to be physically mature before you use steroids.

bro i dont give a flying rat piss what the reviews said, that cycle is GARBAGE bro. its all orals. its retarded to run that cycle. and it has CLEN and ANAVAR. which are both bad choices.

there is no 100% safe agem but 25ish is the rule of thumb because not only does it allow you time to mature but it gives you time to train and work on diet for YEARS, assuming you start at 20 or so. you need experience with weights and diet and need to be physically mature before you use steroids.

What if i remove Clen and Anavar?

Plus - I'm 25 in a month.

Top Bottom