bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic

Cruise on Test and EQ?

gomad75

Hey all, does anyone have any insight on cruising with low doses of test(150) + eq? As a competitive powerlifter, I've had excellent results with EQ on a blast. During my cruises I just stick to test at 150, my bloodwork has been positive.

Stats - 5''10, 225lbs, 13% bf.
Blood pressure usually at 120/77.

My last blast was test 400, EQ 800.

I was wondering if it was worth doing a low dose of EQ to help maintain my strength between blasts. I give blood every 2 months regardless (whether on blast or cruise) so high RBC is taken care of from there.

and FYI, I do have a history of cycling, mostly just test, eq and orals. I follow all of Dylan's advice in his videos and forums (before anyone gets on me about cycle history etc..). I take the approach getting the most out of the least gear possible.

Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
i dont recommend cruising on anything but test... thats up to you if you want to go that route but i dont think its wise to stay on other compounds, even at low doses, for extended periods of time

C

cbbram00

You can cruise on whatever you want but it will just make it harder to achieve gains when it's time for a blast. I used to cruise on 150/150 Test Deca and really enjoyed it. Now I just cruise on Test, SARMS, and HGH.

P0N

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I would not recommend cruising on EQ as well, for the same reasons already stated.

FL1025

VIP Member
Watch your RBC count even on low dose EQ. I wouldn’t cruise on that personally but I’ve done a 12 week low dose cycle of 250mg Test Cyp and 300mg EQ and my RBC was through the roof at the 11 week mark which surprised me on such a low dose aswell as giving blood

gomad75

Thank you for the insight gents. I will continue to keep it simple. Sarms during a cruise are great, so maybe I'll re up my stock :)