napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Crack me up EVO

Steve doesn't bother me. Muskate pisses me off the most. A fucking beanpole who looks like he has never lifted a weight in his life and yet gives gear advise.

bonacris said:
Steve doesn't bother me. Muskate pisses me off the most. A fucking beanpole who looks like he has never lifted a weight in his life and yet gives gear advise.

For the most part Steve doesn't bother me either. I just don't like seeing the way that he responds to some people in threads, with the flaming and belittling of people, especially when a lot of the advice he gives is way off base and not anything I agree with in the slightest way. I don't like seeing anyone treated that way in threads. There's always going to be differing opinions, but there's a constructive way of presenting yours

^^^^^ exactly . He basically calls people pussies and ignorant if he doesn't use it or do it . He's so narrow minded it's like talking to a tree .

The recent mass source banning led me to this place. And the fact that they push products like a street corner Crack dealer pissed me off. I'll still go read there but it has unfortunately gone down hill.

There are a few Irish guys there that I try to help out. Don't want them wasting their money with a scammers when there is a source on their doorstep

bonacris said:
There are a few Irish guys there that I try to help out. Don't want them wasting their money with a scammers when there is a source on their doorstep

yes, please continue to help people as you are bro because they are just taking advantage of anyone they can there... they tried to build the site filled with articles and info for credibility to get people to do research there and then trick them into thinking the forum operates that way... why does everything think they hand out money left and right for people to write "content?" They take the most reputable names they can find, pay them an insulting price, to keep them on the site and then eventually pass them off and find someone new to build a rep, to rip off with pay and do it all over... its a constant process they run...

GTFORMULA said:
The recent mass source banning led me to this place. And the fact that they push products like a street corner Crack dealer pissed me off. I'll still go read there but it has unfortunately gone down hill.

you will NEVER have to worry about ANY of that such shit going on here brother... I assure that adrenaline rush is ran in the complete opposite manner... i am really glad that you found your way over here... you will see rather quickly how different everything is here bro

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"depotgang1" said:
Okay so I checked out some post just now and saw a guy complaining about liver pain while running Tbol and Tren together....interesting combo....anyway..Gearhead lectures him about using N2guard and it would solve his problem and life would be good...lol...then the guy came back and said he was already running N2guard and always does..lol. The guy must be made of money..anyway, I found that hilarious. My advice would be to never run and oral with tren...I don't think Tbol is that bad but, tren is so harsh... Anyway it cracked me up....let's not help the guy and pimp our overpriced herbs instead ...Bro..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gear head is such a frickin clown.....he acts like N2guard can cure cancer, aids, and Ebola too!

"N2guard, the cure all" LMAO!!!

And the fact that this guy was already running it was classic lol
Ok... Speaking of gearhead... Is he the guy that makes the videos for Evo on YouTube that calls everyone "guys" and blinks his eyes a lot?

93bb1131ff347125ebfccee2d12f7430.jpg

Just curious...

Lol, no,actually that is Stevesmi, which has his own issues. He likes to belittle people a lot and talk down on anyone that doesn't agree with him. there wasn't a whole lot I agreed with him on over at EVO
Ya that's the 10% bf dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Achilles87 said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"depotgang1" said:
Okay so I checked out some post just now and saw a guy complaining about liver pain while running Tbol and Tren together....interesting combo....anyway..Gearhead lectures him about using N2guard and it would solve his problem and life would be good...lol...then the guy came back and said he was already running N2guard and always does..lol. The guy must be made of money..anyway, I found that hilarious. My advice would be to never run and oral with tren...I don't think Tbol is that bad but, tren is so harsh... Anyway it cracked me up....let's not help the guy and pimp our overpriced herbs instead ...Bro..

Gear head is such a frickin clown.....he acts like N2guard can cure cancer, aids, and Ebola too!

Ok... Speaking of gearhead... Is he the guy that makes the videos for Evo on YouTube that calls everyone "guys" and blinks his eyes a lot?

Just curious...

Lol, no,actually that is Stevesmi, which has his own issues. He likes to belittle people a lot and talk down on anyone that doesn't agree with him. there wasn't a whole lot I agreed with him on over at EVO

Lmao I crack up every time he says that he is 10-12%, he is easily 25% or more. I didn't realize that was him in those videos.

Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

Achilles87 said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
"RickRock" said:
"depotgang1" said:

Just curious...

Lol, so he has said. I'd say if I called him 20% that would be generous

I don't make fun of people unless they talk shit about me but when he posted that he was 10% bf and everyone said he was wrong he got all mad and said he checked it and he was 10.blah blah blah I really wanted to say something lol. Someone started a thread about a ugl yesterday and geardead did his what he always does "bro they scammers" like he is the ugl king and has used them all lol, I kinda lost it and in a nice way said what I had to say... he didn't say anything else. This bullying of sources that have done nothing calling them scammers when they have went out of their way to do good by the forum is bs, just like xeno he is a good dude and now if someone reads on evo he will be labeled as a scammer and that is not cool in my book.

Achilles87 said:
I don't make fun of people unless they talk shit about me but when he posted that he was 10% bf and everyone said he was wrong he got all mad and said he checked it and he was 10.blah blah blah I really wanted to say something lol. Someone started a thread about a ugl yesterday and geardead did his what he always does "bro they scammers" like he is the ugl king and has used them all lol, I kinda lost it and in a nice way said what I had to say... he didn't say anything else. This bullying of sources that have done nothing calling them scammers when they have went out of their way to do good by the forum is bs, just like xeno he is a good dude and now if someone reads on evo he will be labeled as a scammer and that is not cool in my book.

the problem is they have done so much seo work on google to get their rankings so high on searches that people are directed there first and they immediately get hit with that nonsense and they are misled before they even have a chance... they are all about ruining anyone and everyone just to get ahead but as well know, that won't get too far as more and more catch on to this on a daily basis...

You are right Dylan, tons of guys there are getting very mad and I'm sure will be coming here. I mean you can't just start kicking sources off with no reason other than stuff they made up and guys are seeing that.

Achilles87 said:

Yep you nailed it bro, but everything is coming around to bite them in the ass now. They are getting what's coming to them for their actions, and that's why you see so many great people as well as sources coming here after the way they've been treated at EVO

Achilles87 said:
You are right Dylan, tons of guys there are getting very mad and I'm sure will be coming here. I mean you can't just start kicking sources off with no reason other than stuff they made up and guys are seeing that.

Yea man, they just gave Hammer the boot too. That guy was on there forever.

Hammer had some issues with his t/a. he got banned almost immediately. Came back under a different name saying is was a t/a issue and everyone got their gear and its all sorted, that he wasn't scamming anyone and they still wouldn't forgive the guy. You only get one strike apparently regardless of how good you are there can be issues but to not even let hammer explain and try rectify the situation is fuckin harsh

Top Bottom