napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CONGRATULATIONS TO STAFF MEMBER EZ_E!

EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="EZ_E":2uyv3t0o]Thank you all…

Sweetnspicy; my training wasn’t much different than it was before prep started. One BP per day, 4 sets per exercise (sometimes 3) with 12-15 reps per set. Cardio was fasted in the AM with a 2nd session in the afternoon or evening, post training. The brutal part about training was getting through a training session with the fatigue that sets in early in the prep.

Rick; We (my coach and I) decided in February that the time had come. Originally I was going to do the April show but I wasn’t ready so he pulled me out of that show. So February to May….about 3 months was the prep. We use the camera and the mirror but now that you mention it I would have been interested to know my weight and BF when stepping on stage the other day. I’d guess I was down to the 150’s and single digits.

To bump Dylan’s post above; I was telling him after the show that it had come down to me and the 1st place guy. He had a slight weight advantage but I smoked him in conditioning. It wasn’t even close. And I’m not saying this to be a prick, just stating fact. He was soft (especially in the trunk) he had no chest, but different judges like different things. So be it. I consider myself a winner.

But I will say; the fatigue, the crankiness, the financial commitment……..was allllllllllll worth it.

More often than not, the deserving person does not win these but you know what, we all know who the real #1 in this one was... I have known you for a long time brother and to see you in the best condition of your life especially as you get to an older age says so much about your dedication to this and the increase in knowledge base you have gained as well as provided over the years... I am so proud of you man...

Thanks my brotha....I was going to say I would have loved for you to be there but you may have just ended up giving a few of the judges a roundhouse kick to the face when they announced who won my class so maybe it was better off :D :D :D :D :D[/quote:2uyv3t0o]

Its best for me to watch from afar because I can't risk the trouble I would have caused over that treatment... Im highly protective of my family man! :D I'll see you soon regardless... Either at my wedding or I will be in your neck of the woods week 1 of the NFL season because the Saints are playing the Cardinals...

EZ_E said:
I got 5 bucks on 'Zona

How about we raise the stakes just a bit, dependent upon the injury report and point spread, which we will discuss closer to game time...

Sushi/Sashimi dinner at restaurant of choice to the winner...

DylanGemelli said:
EZ_E said:
I got 5 bucks on 'Zona

How about we raise the stakes just a bit, dependent upon the injury report and point spread, which we will discuss closer to game time...

My brothaaaaaa, I have the be all/end all KING of sushi places here.

EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="EZ_E":ltxhf9bm]I got 5 bucks on 'Zona

My brothaaaaaa, I have the be all/end all KING of sushi places here.[/quote:ltxhf9bm]

So essentially its a win/win situation for us?? Technically noone loses! :lol:

DylanGemelli said:
EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="EZ_E":187ynmi5]I got 5 bucks on 'Zona

So essentially its a win/win situation for us?? Technically noone loses! :lol:[/quote:187ynmi5]

Our names both have I's in them.....you know what other word has an I in it?

Winner.

EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="EZ_E":2sps2nij]
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="EZ_E":2sps2nij]I got 5 bucks on 'Zona

So essentially its a win/win situation for us?? Technically noone loses! :lol:[/quote:2sps2nij]

Our names both have I's in them.....you know what other word has an I in it?

Winner.[/quote:2sps2nij]

Im thinking... WIN! :lol:

Top Bottom