napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

common sense...

LOL watched that video the other day for entertainment purposes, funny thing is there shit wasn't even legit, they don't even know what they took SMH

Haha, ironic they didn't even know what they were buying! With that level of attention to detail it's no wonder the crap they sell is useless.

Hey Dylan I just watched your are your ready for steroids video... I'm 25 5 10 140lbs can you tell me how much tren to run on my first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What is your source bro?
I'd suggest double-dosing just in case it's a bunk. Roughly 800 / week (you can just pin twice a month like 1600 @ once..)

What is your source bro?
I'd suggest double-dosing just in case it's a bunk. Roughly 800 / week (you can just pin twice a month like 1600 @ once..)
Hey thanks! But I don't care what you say I'm gonna run it how I want I know more than you and I'm a grown adult

This is my favorite:

"Hey Dylan, I am your biggest fan and have watched all your videos! In your video, you said not to do (blank). After much careful thought and consideration, I have decided to do (blank). Do you think this is a good idea?"

This is my favorite:

"Hey Dylan, I am your biggest fan and have watched all your videos! In your video, you said not to do (blank). After much careful thought and consideration, I have decided to do (blank). Do you think this is a good idea?"
i just want to slap the shit out of people that do that... well, i know you said not to do this but would it be okay if i... i just want to put a fucking clamp on their mouth after that... how FUCKING STUPID can you be? its scary how many stupid ass people there are... seriously...

Forget the video bloopers and outtakes, i would like to see your reaction and facial expressions when you read some of this stuff. Just let the camera role all day then compile a compilation of the best moments.

Forget the video bloopers and outtakes, i would like to see your reaction and facial expressions when you read some of this stuff. Just let the camera role all day then compile a compilation of the best moments.
Hello everyone, Dylan Gemelli here with a brand new video for you today. Today we're gonna talk about stupid fucking people... aka my biggest fans who watch every video with the volume off

Last edited:
you would piss your pants, especially when i yell for my wife to come in and when i read them to her and then just stare at her with a blank look that basically says, "what the fuck is this" LOL

Top Bottom