napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clen/ T-3/ ????what AAS

I can't recommend either of those personally, too harsh and imo, dangerous.

What are your stats? Cycle history? Training/Diet picture?

Let's start there.

Im 37yrs old 5"9' 194 at 12bf. Train 5 to 6 days per wk. Eating between 3200 and 3500 calories per day . minimum of 220grams protein per day. Spread out every 3hrs anywhere from 30to50gms at a time. Eat mostly complex carbs except b4 and after workout. I eat anywhere from 50 to 80 pre and post of simple carbs. My daily calric expenditure is right at 3000 on non training days and about 3600 on training days. Ive dropped from 201 to 194 in about 6wks. My lean body mass has went up about a 1lb. I lost 3 inches in waist. Goal is to get to 8%bf at keep weight about 190 b4 end of june.

noone is going to recommend you to use either of those bro... you will be hard pressed to find anyone that does anything with care to recommend any of that shit... have you looked at sarms? not only are they more effective, far more sustainable but far safer as well.. if you are not familiar, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can help you set up a stack, just let me know

Im 37yrs old 5"9' 194 at 12bf. Train 5 to 6 days per wk. Eating between 3200 and 3500 calories per day . minimum of 220grams protein per day. Spread out every 3hrs anywhere from 30to50gms at a time. Eat mostly complex carbs except b4 and after workout. I eat anywhere from 50 to 80 pre and post of simple carbs. My daily calric expenditure is right at 3000 on non training days and about 3600 on training days. Ive dropped from 201 to 194 in about 6wks. My lean body mass has went up about a 1lb. I lost 3 inches in waist. Goal is to get to 8%bf at keep weight about 190 b4 end of june.

Looks like you have things in line on nutrition, a rarity here.

Why "8%?" Are you competing? Photo shoot? Vacation?

Top Bottom