napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Clean bulking steroids

Rachit

Hello sir, i'm 23 and 6'4". I'm a hard gainer. I wanna put on lean mass with abs same time. So can i run Testa+ Deca+ Anadrol ?

I don't see any issue with that cycle you plan on running, that will blow you up like a balloon. Im not to familiar with that affects of Deca as i have never ran it yet. I'm gonna be running a lean bulk cycle using Test + Tren + Anadrol. Tren and Anadrol together can produce really clean gains of lean mass with little weight coming from water retention and bloat depending on your diet. So you might consider switching that Deca out with some tTren, just a thought!

Last edited:
I don't see any issue with that cycle you plan on running, that will blow you up like a balloon. Im not to familiar with that affects of Deca as i have never ran it yet. I'm gonna be running a lean bulk cycle using Test + Tren + Anadrol. Tren and Anadrol together can produce really clean gains of lean mass with little weight coming from water retention and bloat depending on your diet. So you might consider switching that Deca out with some tTren, just a thought!
Other then he's too young to be running aas

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hello sir, i'm 23 and 6'4". I'm a hard gainer. I wanna put on lean mass with abs same time. So can i run Testa+ Deca+ Anadrol ?
I'm sorry bro, but you are too young for steroids. Somebody saying they are a hard gainer usually means they don't know how to eat properly. Diet is where you need to start

Top Bottom