napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cirrhosis of the Liver, Steroid Use and How it can lead to cancer: A new video by DG

I REALLY REALLY hope everyone has an opportunity to watch this one, because it is of the highest importance. This is no joke, and nothing to take lightly. Anyone who likes to take orals needs to watch this

i really want to stress the importance of this video to everyone... please watch if you have the time because its extremely important for everyone!

Super informative, I always knew orals were harsher. Kinda sucks I dropped some money just recently to run some winstrol in April. Has me thinking twice honestly. Maybe I’ll just stick to mast instead. Good stuff

Super informative, I always knew orals were harsher. Kinda sucks I dropped some money just recently to run some winstrol in April. Has me thinking twice honestly. Maybe I’ll just stick to mast instead. Good stuff
I avoid orals completely now, other than the rare occasions I'll end a cycle with winstrol. I have several valid reasons for this, but one of the main reasons is health and liver damage

yes bro and the older you get the less you can handle with orals, trust me... winstrol is pretty much the only thing i will run from here on out and of course proviron but you have to be really careful man

yes bro and the older you get the less you can handle with orals, trust me... winstrol is pretty much the only thing i will run from here on out and of course proviron but you have to be really careful man

How do you guys compare winstrol to something like Adrol for toxicity?For Winny, what do you guys find works best for dosage and length?

Top Bottom