napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Choline and Inositol

hardtoget

Came across a youtube video of a very knowledgeable doctor of TRT and Anabolic Steroids. He made a statement that makes a lot of sense about the reasoning behind fatty liver problems and those on TRT or cycle Anabolic Steroids. As our muscles grow and develop, they fill up and store glycogen. The liver can become fatty over time as the next area of glycogen will be stored in the liver. Old school bodybuilders would take high doses of Choline and Inositol (3000mg/day) between cycles to clean out the liver from fatty liver problems even while having normal to high enzyme levels. I always test fine on liver enzyme levels but a few years back from a CAT scan my liver showed to be abnormally large. One great sign as I have read with fatty liver issues is the build up and high conversion rate of estrogen from taking testosterone. Just curious from you guys if TUDCA has a similar cleansing pathway as does Choline and Inositol. I have taken doses of TUDCA of upwards of 1g/day. Would like your thoughts.

Came across a youtube video of a very knowledgeable doctor of TRT and Anabolic Steroids. He made a statement that makes a lot of sense about the reasoning behind fatty liver problems and those on TRT or cycle Anabolic Steroids. As our muscles grow and develop, they fill up and store glycogen. The liver can become fatty over time as the next area of glycogen will be stored in the liver. Old school bodybuilders would take high doses of Choline and Inositol (3000mg/day) between cycles to clean out the liver from fatty liver problems even while having normal to high enzyme levels. I always test fine on liver enzyme levels but a few years back from a CAT scan my liver showed to be abnormally large. One great sign as I have read with fatty liver issues is the build up and high conversion rate of estrogen from taking testosterone. Just curious from you guys if TUDCA has a similar cleansing pathway as does Choline and Inositol. I have taken doses of TUDCA of upwards of 1g/day. Would like your thoughts.

I haven't read a lot on choline and inositol but I need to. I do know TUDCA is fantastic but I haven't read anything about it helping with fatty liver issues though. It does a lot of things but I haven't seen that as one of them. Certainly can't hurt though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Havent heard much of anything on the topic to be honest. But it does sound like an interesting subject to find out more on

I saw that video a while back to. I've been meaning to try and get some more info myself. Hopefully someone can enlighten us here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I watched all his videos. I love them. Ever since I have been using it when on cycle. Last time liver enzymes where somewhat elevated but I can only imagine how higher they would've been if I wasn't on it. Next blood work in about a month. I'm hoping by then all should be back to normal as currently I'm have been off for 5 weeks

Top Bottom