napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cholesterol what you should be aware of.

Gymjunkie38

So I stress this alot everybody always worried about there liver and they should but theres this myth that orals hurt your liver and injectables cause no harm when infact there are much bigger fish too concern yourself with . with orals if your not a drinker and you keep cycles under 6 weeks and run reasonable doses your liver will recover just fine . but the cardiovascular issues that come from screwed up cholesterol coupled with stimulants like clenbuteral and being 270 lbs muscle or fat dont matter . are the silent killer .these were taken on 750 test 600 deca and 900 EQ and 50mg dbol daily a advanced cycle but not over the top either .as you can see my HDL is an awfull 8mg/dl. So when your getting your liver support guys please think about things like fish oil ,niacin and getting your fats from good sources

Attachments

• 1461722907782118917886.jpg
    1461722907782118917886.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 22
I did in post HDL was 8mg/dl
Should be at least 40 my ldl was fine at 54 but my good cholesterol HDL was horrible

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Been slacking usually krill oil and some flax seed in my oatmeal then no flush niacen but I take so much shit I forget and havent really been using it and when I saw the doc today I got an earfull

My bad was fine and my diet is very low fat moderate carbs high protien so im gonna focus on getting more healthy fats like fish oil supps flax seed almonds and almond butter some olive oil avacodos. And I was on dbol too that was for 50 days its over now just injectables so hoping it levels out

My bp is still good ill get labs again at the end of this cycle and see where Im at

Top Bottom