napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chargeback Withdrawal Agreement?

DL_00

I tried to place my SarmsX stack order last night, and received an email with a "chargeback withdrawal agreement" I need to fill out and they asked for my scanned ID and scanned front and back on my credit card. Is this standard operating procedure? I've never had to do anything like this before, and it all looked pretty sketchy to be honest.

I tried to place my SarmsX stack order last night, and received an email with a "chargeback withdrawal agreement" I need to fill out and they asked for my scanned ID and scanned front and back on my credit card. Is this standard operating procedure? I've never had to do anything like this before, and it all looked pretty sketchy to be honest.

any order over $500 requires this form... Often times people place a large order, then they receive it and file a chargeback thinking they can get away with it because its a "research company" This is simply for their protection... There is NOTHING sketchy going on whatsoever... don't worry bro...

any order over $500 requires this form... Often times people place a large order, then they receive it and file a chargeback thinking they can get away with it because its a "research company" This is simply for their protection... There is NOTHING sketchy going on whatsoever... don't worry bro...

Okay. Just wanted to make sure it was all on the up and up. My order was $400-something but its all good. Thanks Dylan.

Okay. Just wanted to make sure it was all on the up and up. My order was $400-something but its all good. Thanks Dylan.

no problem brother... i know at first when you dont expect it you may wonder but its completely fine... i personally guarantee that...

Your good. It's common in a lot of retail to do a CBA. We have one too where I work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I got one a while back! Business has tonprotect itself against jerkoffs looking for free stuff lol

Your good. It's common in a lot of retail to do a CBA. We have one too where I work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly... being in this line of work when its a "research company" people think they can take advantage and pull this shit but they get outsmarted... i just can't believe there are so many people that are just plain evil that pull shit like this... its so pathetic... their mothers must be proud...

Ya I got one a while back! Business has tonprotect itself against jerkoffs looking for free stuff lol

you said it perfectly and those that try to pull that shit most certainly are jerk offs and that is being polite... more like scum

Top Bottom