napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CEL cycle assist (competitive edge labs)

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
I thought about picking up some of this but I didn't because I was brainwashed that I would die if I didn't use a certain other product

That product you speak of was formulated specifically to lower your bank account

LMFAO!!! We need that printed as an image on the bottle!!

N2Broke, designed and formulated to enhance NOTHING but our pockets and fuck you all !! :lol:

I have tried a hand full blockade being one which is a good product. I always find myself going back to cycle assist it's my go to for sure. I also like the smell lol.

I am searching CEL cycle assist on Amazon but failing spectacularly. Does anyone have a link? I see a few others, but none mentioned on this thread and I trust the opinions I read here more than most.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yates lite said:
I am searching CEL cycle assist on Amazon but failing spectacularly. Does anyone have a link? I see a few others, but none mentioned on this thread and I trust the opinions I read here more than most.

You,don't have to purchase it from Amazon bro. You can purchase it quite a few places. It does seem to be out at Amazon at the moment, but I just googled CEL cycle assist and got quite a few other places to purchase it from for the same price. Just go that route if you are looking for it

Cycle Assist Addict

I've been using this for the last five years. My favorite thing about it was the number of capsules and the price. Gave you extra money leftover to splurge elsewhere!

Re: Cycle Assist Addict

For_My_Rats said:
I've been using this for the last five years. My favorite thing about it was the number of capsules and the price. Gave you extra money leftover to splurge elsewhere!

exactly and it is very complete and works extremely well! i have been using it for a very long time

Just got the package yesterday. I will feel much safer next cycle thanks to the knowledge shared here.

Yates lite said:
Just got the package yesterday. I will feel much safer next cycle thanks to the knowledge shared here.

Good to hear buddy!

I have cel assist but it says a date of 07/15. Does that mean its expired? I bought it like 3 months ago and was waiting to use it. Is it still good? It doesn't say expires on or anything like that. It just has a date.

Ive been using Cycle Assist the last few weeks with my PCT as Dylan suggested. I was thinking about ordering some more so would this be something you could take year round or is it best to stop for a bit when not on cycle or PCT?

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
Yates lite said:

Good to hear buddy!

it is still fine to use bro

Savage55 said:
Ive been using Cycle Assist the last few weeks with my PCT as Dylan suggested. I was thinking about ordering some more so would this be something you could take year round or is it best to stop for a bit when not on cycle or PCT?

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
Yates lite said:

Good to hear buddy!

it is still fine to use bro

these types of things can be used all year... they are not supplements that you have to come off... these are herbs and vitamins etc... they are definitely helpful...

Top Bottom