napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cbbram shoutout!

Hamo684

I’m gonna be honest and say that cbbram was really patient with my hectic ass. I literally moved from Los Angeles to Massachusetts two weeks to date and I managed to place an order from cbbram. After placement I got to the post office and sent him the payment and then never followed up.

Anyway, I was busy trying to get my business up and running (still working on it) and I got notified that the payment has been received. So I checked with cbbram to let him know but since he’s not heard from me he canceled my order. Luckily he came through and re-established it and today I received my order. Thank you cbbram for understanding.
a1eafb9a0b82dfcb99fc5b484577db99.jpg
[emoji120]

Giad to hear cbbram looked after you. Moving from LA to Mass just as winter hits? You gotta be crazy. Best of luck with the new business!

Ha I thought the same but I had to get here and open up a private fitness studio before the New Years resolutions people start looking for help. Thanks buddy.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Ask me for a price list...

Top Bottom