napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine or Stenabolic?

Laru

Hello Brothers, my name is Laru and I have a question re: Cardarine and Stenabolic. I’m also looking for feedback on the following information.

MY STATS:

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 185

Occupation: I was a concrete finisher for 31 years. Now I’m a Landscape Designer.

Years Training: 40 - on and off [30 years consistently]

Cycle history: My current doctor prescribed gear is as follows:
 Permanent TRT Therapy – For the past 2 years my doctor has had me on a non-stop regimen of 100 mg. per day of Testosterone in sublingual form. I can’t do injectable because I’m allergic to the Testosterone transport vehicle (cotton seed oil) used in the injectable form.
 HCG injections- .20 ml daily
 Estrogen blocker pill. (Anastrozole) – 1/4 of a pill each day
 Hydrocortisone – 10 mg of pills daily
 All Amino Acids in powder form. Custom made for me and my metabolism. 3 teaspoons daily.
 Also all amino acids in injectable form- 1 ml daily

PCT history: None current. It surprises and concerns me that my current Doc doesn’t have me on any type of PCT or at least some cycling of the current regimen he has me on. I’ve mentioned this to him and he says as long as my labs are fine, there’s nothing to worry about. However, as time goes on my bi-monthly lab results get closer to the out of range line, on many issues. I listed the highlights from my most recent labs below. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Goals: At this point in my life and training, and with my inherited Fibromyalgia gene, I just need to maintain my energy and endurance so I can keep weight training at somewhat normal levels for my age. I’ve never used SARMS or any types of products that are grouped with SARMS. After reviewing them all, it looks like either Cardarine or Stenabolic would be best for my energy and endurance needs. Since I’m already on permanent TRT, I don’t see a need to use any other SARMS. Please comment if I’m incorrect about this. The TRT that I started 2 years ago, did help with my dysenergy issues, but has still fallen short. My energy levels continue to decline with each passing year. Dysenergy and lack of endurance (exercise intolerance) is very common for those of us with the Fibromyalgia gene. Also because of the Fibromyalgia, my protein to amino acid conversion process is diminished, my ability to properly regulate cortisol levels is tweaked and my glucose uptake process is also lacking. So I’m hoping the Cardarine or Stenabolic might assist with these issues as well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Health History: Generally healthy with the exception of the Fibromyalgia.

Labs: I get labs bi-monthly. Results are always pretty good. Some minor problems, but nothing major. Some metabolic syndrome showing itself recently though. Here’s the highlights from my latest lab results just a week ago:
 Hematocrit-51 (1 click high)
 Glucose serum-129 (30 clicks high)
 Glucose BUN-30 (3 click high)
 BUN Creatinine ratio – 29 (4 clicks high)
 ALT/SGPT – 44 (1 click high)
 Triglycerides – 168 (20 clicks high)
 HDL Cholesterol – 34 (5 clicks low)
 LDL Cholesterol – 145 (46 clicks high)
 IGF-1 – 235 (45 clicks high)
 Testosterone – 300 = a little low, but ok
 Estradiol – 18 = good

Current nutrition: I can only eat steak, chicken, fish, quinoa, and avocado. That’s it. I’m unable to tolerate any other fruit, vegetables or carbs. I eat zero sugar or sweets. These types of food intolerances are common to those of us with Fibromyalgia. Boring, but a clean diet.

Current fluids: 125 oz. of water per day from my Kangen water machine. I drink nothing else.

Allergies: Penicillin, aspirin and all forms of salicylates.

Party tools: None. I don’t drink, smoke or do any drugs at all.

Current daily supplements;
 Co-Q10 200 mg
 Alpha Lipoic acid 100 mg
 Selenium 100 mg
 Glutathione (1 ml daily injectable)
 Vit. D 5000 IU
 Zinc 30 mg.
 Calcium 200 mg
 Magnesium Citrate 420 mg
 Malic acid 1600 mg
 Vitamin C 1000 mg
 Potassium 50 mg
 All B vitamins (1 ml daily injectable)
 Vitamin A ( palmitate) 2500 IU
 Vitamin A ( beta carotene) 5500 IU
 Vitamin E 100 IU
 Vitamin K 100 mcg
 Iodine 75 mcg
 Manganese 5 mg
 Copper 1 mg
 Molybdenum 25 mcg

Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
-Laru

Last edited:
Either one would be perfect for you. You can run them, up to 16 weeks at a time before taking a 4 week break and then repeating

1-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-16 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Thanks Dylan! Since these are currently not available for purchase on the SARMSX website, do you know when they will be?

Top Bottom