napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine or Rad140 for post cycle

Gymjunkie85

31 years old, 5" 11, 200 lbs, pretty lean. Gonna start bulking cycle soon. Deca 300mg a week test 375 a week for six weeks d-bol the first 4 weeks, weeks 7-12 deca 400 test 500. Will possibly add winstrol to end of cycle not sure yet. Gonna run arimidex and caber during cycle also clomid and nolva pct. My question is can I run Cardarine pct also? Or Rad140? Are either of these sarms ok to run pct?

RAD is suppresive so I wouldn't run it in pct. Cardarine on the other hand is great and highly recommended in pct to help protect your gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 years old, 5" 11, 200 lbs, pretty lean. Gonna start bulking cycle soon. Deca 300mg a week test 375 a week for six weeks d-bol the first 4 weeks, weeks 7-12 deca 400 test 500. Will possibly add winstrol to end of cycle not sure yet. Gonna run arimidex and caber during cycle also clomid and nolva pct. My question is can I run Cardarine pct also? Or Rad140? Are either of these sarms ok to run pct?
You cannot use RAD140 in pct. Your full pct should look like this, and you can get it all from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

clomid and nolva only IS NOT a complete pct whatsoever... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… you cannot use rad in pct but YOU CAN use any of the following: GW-501516, MK2866, MK677 and/or SR9009... Here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanx man. What did u think of my cycle? Also how many mg of dbol would u run a day? I had planned on 50 until I saw a video where u recommended 30. So I should probably go with 30 huh?

Thanx man. What did u think of my cycle? Also how many mg of dbol would u run a day? I had planned on 50 until I saw a video where u recommended 30. So I should probably go with 30 huh?
honestly bro, its quite messy... it needs A LOT of work and fixing, which i can do for you... what are your stats?? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history??? goals from the cycle?

Goals from cycle are to "size up". I really wanna out on some more mass but wanna do my cycle the right way. I'm 199lbs 5"11 pretty lean. Thank u so much for all your advice btw. I got really lucky finding your channel and forum. Not sure of exact body fat percentage, very vascular and like I said pretty lean. I ran a d bol four weeks at 30 mg a day and ran test for 5-6 weeks for my first cycle. My last cycle was tren test and anavar.

Last edited:
Goals from cycle are to "size up". I really wanna out on some more mass but wanna do my cycle the right way. I'm 199lbs 5"11 pretty lean. Thank u so much for all your advice btw. I got really lucky finding your channel and forum. Not sure of exact body fat percentage, very vascular and like I said pretty lean. I ran a d bol four weeks at 30 mg a day and ran test for 5-6 weeks for my first cycle. My last cycle was tren test and anavar.
im happy to help bro but you have been pretty reckless in the past... why would you run test for only 5-6 weeks? that makes no sense? you ran tren on a second cycle??? you have A LOT to learn here and you need to be VERY careful with this cycle because there could be a fuck load of problems if you run this wrong... you need to follow this exactly like i have it.. question for you... are you opposed to switching out dbol for tbol? if you run tbol stacked with rad140 and lgd 4033 you can get all the dbol effects without any of the sides... either way, let me know and i'll fix this mess for you

Man I've been the victim of terrible advice and just now realizing that after discovered your videos. I really wanna run the D-bol cause I already have it but this will be my last time. I plan on taking .5mg of caber every three days and know what I need for pct now. I also have arimidex instead of aromasin. I had already got it before I saw any of your videos, can I get by with using that this cycle? If you could give some good advice on how to dose this cycle I would greatly appreciate it

Man I've been the victim of terrible advice and just now realizing that after discovered your videos. I really wanna run the D-bol cause I already have it but this will be my last time. I plan on taking .5mg of caber every three days and know what I need for pct now. I also have arimidex instead of aromasin. I had already got it before I saw any of your videos, can I get by with using that this cycle? If you could give some good advice on how to dose this cycle I would greatly appreciate it
i understand you may have things but this is the kind of recklessness im talking about brother... just because you have something does not mean its right... like arimidex here... no fucking way... not with dbol and deca in this cycle... NO WAY... if your intent on this fine but its not the best option and this is how you correct past mistakes... if your intent, i'll help you here but there's no way im recommending arimidex on this cycle... are you for sure on the dbol?

Yea I wanna run the D-bol but I will get the aromasin to take with it that you recommend. I will just take the loss on the arimidex or safe it for maybe the future. I wanna fix this cycle and do it right

Okay bro... DO NOT switch your deca dose like you had planned... literally makes NO SENSE whatsoever and NOT WISE to do in this cycle.. I am going to make this VERY easy for you... i am giving you the links to purchase what you need for the cycle followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 deca 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 caber .5 mg every three days
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

It's all good brother. You are in the right place now, and that's what matters. You'll get the best advice and help available here. Dylan gave you an excellent cycle setup, and if you have any questions beyond that just let us know

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom