napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine for Fat Loss

shutout

Hey people,

First thanks to Dylan and everyone for providing great information. I have learned a lot on my own but decided to make an account to ask some questions. Little about me ex college linebacker. I was 6'2 240 in January before I started my cut. I have been completely natural my whole life until I started cardarine last week. I made a mistake of starting with 10 mg per day for the first week but I am now up to 20 which I believe is the correct dosing. I have noticed an increase in endurance within the first workout actually but nothing amazing yet. I like performing at a high level which is good but my main concern is fat loss. Currently fluctuating between 209-211 and I was tested at 10.6% body fat via bod pod. I am going on a trip at the end of may and hoping to reach about 8% body fat. My real question is when does the fat loss effects of cardarine begin to take place? So far I have not noticed a difference. At the moment I am not interested in stacking, especially with suppressive SARMs but I might be in the future after I do more research myself.

Also. this might be too early to confirm but I am kind of questioning the source I used (narrow labs) seemed credible especially from what I read on reddit. However I see esarms is it around here and they have 20% off which I plan on taking advantage of.

it doesnt happen over night... you should be seeing it work within the first two weeks but that also depends on your diet and training however its different person to person... theres no set answer on this

it doesnt happen over night... you should be seeing it work within the first two weeks but that also depends on your diet and training however its different person to person... theres no set answer on this

You're right! Going to keep it up and see and maybe try a new source when this bottles done. I am also taking the capsules... Should I switch ti liquid?

Top Bottom