napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine, and Cancer

weve addressed this probably 1.2 billion times... that was ONE disproven and absurd study... you can search on the forum and see the MANY threads its been discussed at nausea honestly

weve addressed this probably 1.2 billion times... that was ONE disproven and absurd study... you can search on the forum and see the MANY threads its been discussed at nausea honestly

I apologize for asking the same question that has already been asked. I have just been seeing alot of mixed reviews as to wether or not it causes cancer. I wanted to know for certain by people that actually know what they are talking about.

I apologize for asking the same question that has already been asked. I have just been seeing alot of mixed reviews as to wether or not it causes cancer. I wanted to know for certain by people that actually know what they are talking about.

Yes its been covered for many years here

So you are now up to date. What happen in a nut shell is that they gave mice 100 times the amount over and over and they (think) it might give mice cancer. Well take Tylenol 100 times the recommended dose? You die!. Drink water 100 times the recommended dose. You die! Sit out in the sun 100 times the recommended amount. Skin Cancer! There was a study on mice and the word "cancer" was thrown around and rumors and fear came over GW.

I remember back in the day when a study gave animals kilograms of saccharin every day and they developed cancer. The media then whipped up a frenzy of scare stories that pretty much ruined every product that used it (excepting tab cola which is still around) because consumers refused to buy. To put it in perspective, peanuts are 10,000 times more carcinogenic (due to beta aflatoxins). Of course there was no actual health threat, and no action from any agency recommended taking any action to remove it at all, but the media scare took its financial toll. The scare around cardarine very much reminds me of this.

So you are now up to date. What happen in a nut shell is that they gave mice 100 times the amount over and over and they (think) it might give mice cancer. Well take Tylenol 100 times the recommended dose? You die!. Drink water 100 times the recommended dose. You die! Sit out in the sun 100 times the recommended amount. Skin Cancer! There was a study on mice and the word "cancer" was thrown around and rumors and fear came over GW.

There it is. Right on point.

Top Bottom